BeautyHacker

Answer Plastic Surgery

Hey! I also found this Charmfidence app it is indeed so helpful for plastic surgery research

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you found the clinic yet? Please share some info!

I HAVE! its called VG plastic surgery. and theyre saying itll cost 6,000,000 korean won for cheekimplants. theyre silicon, and they use screws (which is what i want). the consultant was really nice, but im having difficulty trying to find reviews on the clinic. like both positive or negative reviews. there were other clinics which offered implants. TL plastic surgery is charging 6000 USD for medpor implants. Im not going there since i dont want medpor (its really hard to remove and is more prone to infection) otherwise they wouldve charged 5300USD for gortex (no idea why the price difference). DA plastic surgery offered 6.6 millioni korean won for silicon implants which are screwed in which i prefer however theyre not custom made which is why i chose not to go to them. i feel as if Korean cheek implants won't be large enough for my goals. Cooki plastic surgery didnt offer me a price for cheek implants and said they'll quote me at the hospital. Dont know if it's just me but thats a red flag if they cant at least give an estimation. Finally, Regen plastic surgery offers custom made silicon implants which are screwed in so everythings good with that and the price was even a little cheaper at 5,800,000 Korean won. The consultant was really helpful too and she told me how because theyre custom made I'd have to have a consultation earlier so that they implants can be made (which i thought was really cool and i could trust they were actually custom made!) The ONLY reason why im not sure about regen is because i've heard some botched stories from the hospital. This is really worrying, and although most of the botched surgeries were bone work (vline etc), its just the idea that its the same Dr that might be performing on me for whatever reason. So.... Regen is still an option for me, but im 95% sure I'll go to VG plastic surgery for my cheek implants as well as fat pad removal to make the cheekbones more prominent. my kakao talk is- paddypuru2000 if you plan on getting cheek implants, I'll keep you updated with how everything goes =)

BTW! other clinics such as VIP plastic surgery, girin plastic surgery said that they dont do cheek implants since theyre unnatural and offered fat transfer. i had a problem with this for several reasons, first of all they shouldn't be advertising a procedure on their website if theyre not going to offer it in a consultation. and second of all- cheek implants are only going to be unnnatural if not placed properly. in my own very personal opinion, fat transfer looks more unnatural since theres no bone like definition where their should be, its just a big pillow of fat on your face which will later sag if youre not getting constant top ups. (THESE ARE JUST MY OPINIONS SO DONT ATTACK ME HAHA)

Thank you so much. I did nose job and not feeling 100% safety due to artificial implants in my body and I may need to remove in the future so keen to know more about the option for non-implant ( rather want to have fat transfer actually) How did you find all the different clinics? amazing, thanks for your time and efforts. I read some reviews about Regen. It looks like a typical big hospital so relatively higher turn over in terms of a number of patients per day. You may want to check out how many surgeries that doctor has per day. I also agree with that the fact that I would feel a bit more comfortable with the relatively smaller clinics because of this issue.

I found all the clinics through ALOT of research, in the west we call them cheek implants but i found out that alot of korean hospitals refer to them as front cheek augmentation, or frontal zygoma implants, so it was alot of work!!!! And i understand what you mean by having artificial implants in your body, I really didn't want a silicon implant in my nasal bridge but thats how it turned out i guess. BTW, if youre thinking about fat transfer, I've heard ALOT of people like hyundai clinic for that procedure. I'm going to them later this year for lip surgery and if you havent had anything done by that time I'll let you know what the clinics like since there arent much english reviews on it =)