BeautyHacker

The clinics I’ve had consultations with.

Hi @whitneyle - Awesome! Which doctors did you consult with at View, Hyundai, UVOM, and DA? All 4 of those are on my list (along with Migo, Banobagi, Opera, maybe Nana), actually! I'm planning to go in November but am still trying to finalize which doctors I want to have consults with at each place. Any tips you have on which doctors you consulted with at those places and what you thought of them would be great and appreciated, and we can compare notes! Who did you request at each clinic?

Thank you for sharing the links! I'll look through it when I have time. I do hope that it's a misunderstanding. There are so many clinics that have similar names, so maybe that's the case!

I was considering Dr. Lee Sang Woo at DA, he seems to be well-liked. I also heard that Dr. Lee Dong Chan doesn't do noses anymore too, but I can't be for certain ... I wonder why?? Maybe something serious had happened? It's really random to me that he would stop.

As for Nana, I keep hearing that Dr. Kim is pretty good.

I didn't have f2f consultants with them yet, only online consultants. I will be there on Dec 2, so will see how it goes. I'm also planning to consult with PR, Naturalism and Premier but these clinics doesn't have English consultant, so I can't get online quotes from them yet, and will have to bring my own translator too, but I heard they are local famous so I'm really interested in them. I've also heard that their prices are not cheap either :sad:

Here are the list of doctors that I'm interested for each clinic:

View - Dr Jeong JinWook for nose and Dr Kim Jeong Min for eyes. I'm more than likely to go with View at this point just because they give me a pretty good deal compared to all other clinics, and I also saw Dr Jeong works which I think pretty good.

Hyundai - Dr Lee Seong Pyo for nose and Dr Hwang Ho for eyes

UVOM - Dr Lee for nose and Dr Kang for eyes. Dr. Lee seem pretty good with nose but I know a couple people complained about their eyes with Dr. Kang so I might not going there.

DA - Dr Ann Seung Hyun for nose and Dr Bae In-Ho for eyes. I think their works are pretty good, but again, their prices are very high, however I still want to go f2f consultant with them, hopefully I can bargain them down :smile:)

Hope this help and also share what your thought about them.

• 6 months later...
thanks for the information as I’m considering to go Hyundai for a revision rhino case and face contouring. Any idea which surgeon there for face contour?