BeautyHacker

Hair Transplant for Men

Be very careful when looking for clinics in turkey. l have looked into turkey and my top doctors were
Dr. Cinik ( but he only works with males ) so I had to keep looking
Aek clinic in turkey . The doctor does your procedure if you pay an extra $200usd
Overall they had great reviews .. if I didn’t choose Florida I would have went to one of these clinics

You have to be careful with any clinic you choose overseas because many allow technicians to harvest and implant follicles, . You want the doctor to do that .better chances of your procedure being successful .

There’s a clinic called natural hair transplants in ft lauderdale Florida, they have reasonable prices and are really good .yes it’s more than going overseas but it’s a cheaper flight, hotels aren’t that expensive in ft lAuderdale and you only need to stay for 2 days and can return home .Staying in the states may also lower your risk for infection etc a doctor in the states who does hair transplants told me he has had many patients come from turkey and other countries with botched work and Staph infections

If your budget is not tight, check out Forhair korea. One of my friends from Hong Kong had HT there and his hairline looks stunning. I didn't notice he had a hair transplant cuz he wears a full fringe but one day he pulled his hair up showing his forehead and his hairline was completely changed. He had really high forehead and low density on hair line but now it looks normal, very natural. He is over mid 30 and he was smart enough not go for the Kpop Idol straight hairline. Good for him. He is not comfortable talking about the procedure so I didn't get much info out but he told me his clinic and his surgeon. I checked out the clinic and their website&insta look legit. They have the most before and after surgery photos than other clinics (They are kind of only clinic that has so many foreign patients pics plus Asian`s) They responded my first email in 3 days. I think their service is over on the weekend. During the weekdays, they replied fast. Their service explained through email sounds premium and the cost follows...techniques they use for FUE HT seems to be different but I need to dig in more. I will keep you updated when my research is over. I have other clinics in my list so ... later I will put everything in a thread.

Thanks for all this info. I'll check out that clinic for sure. Any opinion on these:
https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/978752-anyone-had-hairline-surgery-experiences-at-yoon-hairline-mojelim-or-inewhair/

Thanks that's def something to keep in mind. I think I'll still travel overseas though because it's wayyy cheaper and afaik if I do my research pick one of the recommended clinics I should get a quality result. I'll look into those clinics you've suggested

Mojelim is such a big hospital with many many surgeons (so called factory)but the price is really cheap and they mostly do FUT even for women. I personally think that FUE better than FUT for most of cases. INewHair seems to do FUE hair transplant and it runs by one surgeon. Not much info about him so need more time to dig in. Yoonhairline clinic is new one and only does female hairline. Price seems affordable but not much history....wasn't able to find many b/a.

I understand, and you’re welcome .i wish you the best of luck , and yes check those clinics out . I think they both do amazing work . Dr cinik has a lot of patients who have reviews on YouTube and real self.

I've started a thread. You can check it out and add your thoughts on it.
https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/1023018-futvsfue-hair-transplant-in-seoul-forhair-mojelim-dana/