BeautyHacker

How is the pain after rhino?

Everyone has different pain thresholds, but when i had the same surgeries done in the past, it was 2/10 for me personally. Any pain that you do feel should be gone in 2-3 days max. You will also be provided with mild painkillers from your clinic so you'll be fine, don't worry.

I got primary augmentation rhino done with silicone implant few months ago. At first, you’ll definitely be in lot of discomfort due to swelling. I couldn’t normally breathe up to week 3. Nose will be quite swollen first few weeks. Now it looks very funny as swelling on the right side fades faster, but it’s totally OK. In general, I don’t feel any pain. Got it done on Nov 27 last year with Dr.Lee from Regen and quite satisfied with how it came out. Very straight, tip looks beautiful and the shape as well as the height were perfectly matched to my face.

I honestly don't remember any pain unless it got bumped or when I got the stitches out. I got mine back in December of 2018. I feel that if I can't even remember what the pain was like then that's how little pain I had. I just remember discomfort. I had (I believe open) rhinoplasty with a silicone implant and an alar reduction. I'd gotten my eyes done at the same time and they bothered me a whole lot more (but not because of pain so much as discomfort).

I was worried that I will still be in pain even with painkiller, but I dont worry a lot about it now because lots of people are saying it doesnt hurt as much lol. Did you do rhinoplasty?

Oh I see.. I guess beauty is pain lol

So only the left side is still swollen? Did the surgery go well?

Oh really? I thought that the nose would bother more.. where did you get your rhino?

• 2 weeks later...
by now, even from the left side it's very minimal :smile: yes, the suregry went just great! I went there with my mom, so she was waiting for me there all the time... few hours later I felt good enough to leave the clinic

Glad it went well! I really wanna get mine done but I get nervous just by thinking about it..