BeautyHacker

No surgery because of coronavirus?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could do that but its a lot more expensive and i don't have that muck money...
My flight got cancelled yesterday so I'll have to reschedue the surgery, thanfully i haven't payed the deposition.

What were you looking to do? Are you stuck on getting it done at that clinic? I'd try to bargain the price so that you could afford the transfer. Or try changing the dates to see if you can something cheaper that doesnt link with China.

Thank you, but I usually find flights for £500-600.. And like i said, i don't have enough money to go now unfortuantely.
Im getting my jaw done at TFD and i'm not sure how im supposed to bargain the price :sad: But i'm probably gping april/mayinstead, and with a flight that transfer in France, Finland or netherlands.

I completely get that you dont have enough and to be honest neither do I so I've just been patient, contacted to a lot of clinics with good reps and used a few tactics to get the clinic I like to lower the price for me.

I would just tell them that you've got an offer from another clinic that's lower and ask them to match the price. Tell them that you've already booked your flight even though you havent, to make them know your serious but needs a lower rate. They charge us foreigners way too much. I was quoted 4.5 mil for tip reduction and alar plasty and I got it down to 3 mil with one of the best clinics in Korea, in terms of safety and Doctors they have on their team.

Also offer them your before and after pictures for promotional purposes that way they'll give it their all to give you the best results.

That's craaazy. I paid 6,6 mkrw for humpreduction and tip plasty.. Will definetly try your tips, just not sure how low to go on the price. Was quoted 5,5 for jaw shaving (can't shave a lot cause of my nerves).
Thank you very much!

I’m getting double jaw surgery at The Face Dental in June. Maybe you want to go together? It’s my first time and I’m going alone.

wow! that's really useful info! thanks a lot for sharing!!!

hey can I pm you? I’m hoping to go may/June and most likely will be going alone :sad: I’ll probably be there for around a month !

Wpuld love to meet up if twe're there at the same time but i'm probably going before june :sad:

Yeah I heard so. I have a friend living in Seoul and she wasn't worried until recently. Apparently there was a woman who got infected but still visited public places even though shes been told several times to not be around people. That's why it spread so fast in Busan.