BeautyHacker

No surgery because of coronavirus?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I officially canceled my flight today. Feel so disheartened especially when I got everything prepared. But it's ok. Just think of all those people who are suffering there in SK... I guess pushing back a flight date to "fix my problem" is a small matter compared to what they're going through.

Do you think that prices will drop when things clears up?

I was planning on traveling March 17th but have changed my mind. Better safe than sorry.

The won is dropping rapidly so it may not even matter because depending on your currency. But they did drop prices when it happened a few years ago. The fact that SK itself issued a red alert (and that they are the second hardest hit only to China) will result in much better prices once it's safe to go there. The Chinese are usually their biggest source of customers, so they are being hit hard.

You might have to reschedule anyway, my friend is in the US military and flew to Seoul on Sunday and they're sending the military back early because he says "Korea is on lockdown" (If anyone has sources that would be great, I know they raised the threat levels)

You may not be able to fly to Korea for a while, or if you're there you may not be able to fly back for a while.

I think all should cancel their trips and wait until everything has calmed down, it's not worth the risk... At least that's my opinion. I mean SK almost has 5k cases right now.. In Sweden some companies are not letting their employees travel anywhere outside Sweden.