BeautyHacker

Has anyone had fat grafting removed?

Hi everyone, 

New here 🙂  I was wondering if anyone who has had fat grafting to their face in the past removed?

Long story short- I had fat grafting to my lower lids and uper cheeks in Canada in 2018 and I look terrible. I'm uneven/ lopsided and can't see out of my left eye when I smile.  Totally overfilled.

The fat is lumpy hard and painful.

Had anyone here had a similar issue- if yes were you able to find a Dr. who was willing to fix?

I'm getting discouraged as I emailed VIP clinic and they said they can't help me.  Any advice would be so appreciated- I have been avoiding smiling for 2 years now 😞

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I heard someone else having hard/lumpy fat after fat graft, and a doctor told them it was the result of the fat not being processed well before inserting. I'm not sure what the process done to the fat is exactly, but if nurses do it, it's best to avoid that clinic altogether for fat graft, I'm thinking. I think it was either missorange from purseforum or someone else from PF that had it happen to them. Missorange loves her fat graft results with Dr. Seo, former MVP doctor. She got botched before that and he fixed it. I realize this piece of information is late, but hope this helps someone!

Edited by aone
  • Like 1