BeautyHacker

Considering FC, which plastic surgery can you recommend?

Hi! Once everything settles down with coronavirus situation I’m planning to come to Korea for FC. So far, I have few places in mind – TL, Regen, TFD and Banobagi. What do you think or maybe you can also recommend some other? And thanks for any advice!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All my friends who seeks to do FC would go to DA or ID Hospital. I had mine done at ID and very happy with the result! Dr. Park (the owner of ID) is one of the first surgeons who perform FC. The price of operation with Dr. Park is slightly higher than other doctors in the hospital but it's worth it! If you cannot decide I suggest you go to http://ever.healthcare . I used their service when I went to Korea and very satisfied! They take care of me very well.

I think all of them are good enough. I was also considering to get my surgery done at tl but the surgeon couldn’t promise me the result I was looking for. so, the second ps in my list was regen with dr.Oh and to be honest, I have 0 regrets that ended up with him. I don’t think I could get a better result. I didn’t get fc tho, only cheekbone reduction

How much did you pay? Any chance to see your b&a? :smile:

Well, since zygoma reduction is a part of FC, I do have interest in it too. Lot of people saying about shaving the bone because of which skin sagging risks increase, is it true? Do you have any?

as far as I remember, dr.Oh didn’t shave the bone, he cut and moved inward which as he explained also reflects in shortened recovery period and less chance of skin laxity. from what I understood not all surgeons use this method, that’s why lot of people complain about saggy skin. hopefully I was in right hands and luckily enough, have none

And how much did it cost you? :smile: Do they provide any additional discounts if someone gets few surgeries lol? Like me, I mean I’m planning FC which is actually both cheekbone reduction and V-line :smile: And btw, don’t you know prices at TL?

I got 20% off for making a deposit, got my surgery done 8 days after actual consultation. they also offered additional 10% for sharing my pics or something. so in total, you can get up to 30%. so, I paid somewhere around $6.6k and at tl the price was way higher. just contact regen once and ask all questions, they are very responsive

Okay… That seems to be quite a good deal since the average according to my research is around 7,000 dollars. Was the rehab tough? I’ve seen lot of people saying that they couldn’t open their mouth for few months and someone even wrote about nerve damages, that sounds pretty scary… Is there any way to see your results?

nothing to worry about if you are following all recommendations, like no smoking, no alcohol. I’m a smoker and I really tried my best as I realized that smoking can cause infection or inflammation, so everything depends on you

answering to your question about my results:
Clipboard03.jpg