BeautyHacker

Considering FC, which plastic surgery can you recommend?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay! An dhow much did you pay?

I was in Seoul’s with a colleague (female) at the beginning of the month. We came away very satisfied with the overall handling, the pain management and the surgery which was outstanding. Here is a summary of what we found.

The founder and lead surgeon of the Pitangui Clinic is Dr Yoo, a world renowned leader in this field. He is an excellent surgeon and he has won a large fan base around the world.This clinic reaches out to overseas visitors with a ‘front of house team’ every bit as good as the medical and surgical team. When negotiating for surgery, this team have the authority and flexibility to meet most of your needs. In short, language difficulties, accommodation, negotiating payments and travel advice are all in their days work.

I am a white male of senior years accompanied on this occasion by my friend’s wife (much younger) both seeking Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty plus eye bag repositioning, (removing fat deposits etc). The end product is excellent. Both of us are more than satisfied with the price and the support we were given.

Prior to departing, those niggling little questions one has were always answered promptly and efficiently often out of hours. I am not a Korean speaker or reader so quite often I had to reach back to ask for support; it was forthcoming always with gracious style and delivery.

Dr Yoo runs an outstanding operation. His reputation is second to none. His support team are multi-lingual, friendly and understanding. They are some of the best you will find. If you are lucky enough to be connected to Sarah on the ‘front of house team, your luck is in. She is efficient, effective and friendly. She is authorised to negotiate and does this particularly well. All together, this is a world class operation and I can recommend it to everyone.
I hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...
Hi! I’m very interested in FRESH and I really liked those pics of their results on their site. They’re very impressive and it’s unbelievable that this can be achieved without bone shaving.
Is there any chance to see your B/A photos?

Dr. Oh is horrible I consented to a mini v line for the genioplasty with two jaw and when I woke up and saw him the. Next day he said he changed it to a full v line! He shaved off so much of my jaw it’s barely there anymore. Check my ct scans. I didn’t consent to it and he won’t refund me. He doesn’t talk to you after either

im so sorry that happened to you stargaze. hope everything works out in the end. please keep us posted. sending you lots of love xx

Hi, I just posted a new thread with a before and after photo. Hope this helps!

Can I see youre before and afters please. I am wanting to get a vline but I feel as though the pics on the wrbsites are photo shopped or filtered would love to see real results thanks

Sorry, I'm not very comfortable sharing my photos on the internet :sad: just sharing my clinic's name for OP's consideration. But there was a girl who had vline surgery a few months months before me posted her pic here on the forum though (pretty sure she's a real patient because we talked since a few days post op of her and still talk until now - 3 months post op of me and maybe 6 months ish of her?). Maybe you can search for her thread.

Thank you :smile: Good luck !!