BeautyHacker

Asian rhinoplasty (natural)

Agree with DA, but I'm not sure about GNG. How about Banobagi? Aren't they known for rhinos?
Why don't you try looking up some other plastic surgery hospitals like Wonjin, View, JK, Regen, Nana, etc. and see what matches your preferences best?

I had mine at Seoul Queen, and I remember that during the consultation they showed me some B&A pics, and the result looked pretty natural. I am also glad with my outcome.
I guess it's better to go to more consultations (different hospitals) and to decide according to their style, and to what you would consider it would fit you best.

I did my rhino in atop, and I hear often that my nose looks very natural, when I say I had it done. I'm not asian, but I saw their before and after photos on asians and it also looks natural. Maybe you can check them and see if you share same esthetics :smile:

Thanks!!

Please share some pictures of your results?:smile: Did you get alarplasty together??

If you're looking for a natural result rhinoplasty you should check out Wannabe as well! There's a girl who did a post on them and the result looks really nice. When I saw their b&a some people do have dramatic results but it looks aesthetically nice not fake-looking. I'm getting mine there and hoping for a natural yet flattering change!

You know there's a website called beautyinsider, I used it and it was really great. They have the cheapest price, and they have some promotions like free 5 stars hotel, van service, and translator which is great for me who doesn't speak Korean. I know it from celebrities in my country she uses it and her result was good, then when i tried it was really great. I really recommend it!!

Thx for sharing
will check it out

Yes, I had a rhinoplasty and an alarplasty together. (: My nose didn't look that bad before, but I just wanted to make it a little smaller and more defined :heart::heart: