BeautyHacker

Asian rhinoplasty (natural)

Your results are so beautiful!!! So natural looking and harmonious with your other features!

Hi! I had a small hump that needed to be shaved, a tip plasty and an alar base reduction. I found a blog for this hospital, and they have other B&A pictures there, if you are interested you can check that also.
I would have wanted the tip a little smaller, but I will wait to see how it look after all the swelling goes down. :biggrin:

You look so nice~~ It didn't look bad before neither, but it looks prettier now ^^
Did you also have the surgery at Seoul Queen?

Did you guys use silicone? how does your nose feel when you touch them? :confused1:

oh whow! i see the difference! I will def check their b&a pictures. Thank you for sharing your pictures really appreciate it

It is a subtle change, but looks beautiful from the side! thank you so much for sharing your pictures :smile:
where did you get yours done??

Oh, yes, I saw Seoul Queen and I was so happy that I answered like the questions was mine haha I don't see many reviews for this hospital here.

At the beginning I felt it a little strange (I guess it was also because of the swelling), but I am starting to get used to it. I think that I am still conscious when I touch it that the silicon is there, that it doesn't feel like my nose yet (otherwise if I don't touch it I don't feel the difference that much), but everybody says that after 6 months, one year you can see the final result, so I am guessing that it's going to be different after one year.

Thank you both! :smile: I had it at Seoul Queen.

• 2 weeks later...
I really like both results!

• 2 weeks later...
Your nose looks amaazingg! Do you mind telling the price?

I don't know in dollars, because I asked them to tell me directly in Korean won, but it was 3,300,000 won for rhinoplasty, and 1,200,000 won for alarplasty.