BeautyHacker

Surgery buddies next year? Lets share our journey

I will be traveling all the way to Korea for my plastic surgery next year, but not sure when yet. I would be interested to meet up or want to find someone to go with, since im going alone. I thinking about being in Korea for 2 weeks(healing and sightseeing! + taste lots of korean food ofc)

The procedures I want: (any recommendations for the produceres?)
  • Forehead fat grafting
  • Fox face shaping line
  • Rhino
  • Breast reduction

I have not decided any clinics yet, since I want to make sure of everything about Doctor and clinic.
However I'm thinking to visit ATOP or Dream clinics, since i've heard good reviews but not many. What do you guys think of them?

Also what do you guys think about Eunogo?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi im from Denmark, but im vietnamese. Im planning on mid next year, what about you?

I see, im also thinking may-june ish. Im thinking of staying 2 weeks or more, im not sure yet. I really want sightseeing and shopping afterwards. I heard ATOP and Ruby are good, I would like to consult with them. The prices are also good.
I dont know much about revision rhinoplasty tho. Maybe an agency like Seoul guide medical or EUNOGO can help?

Im not sure if i should use an agency or not, since I dont want to be overcharged. But i can see some benefits of having one there for you. I contacted Seoul Medical guide, and waiting for prices.

Hello, nice to meet you. Have you decided a clinic yet or so? Im thinking May next year myself

I’m thinking about uvom or namu, but I’m not too sure yet. I want to go to a clinic that can speak English without going to a third party.

Yes me too, they charge more through third party’s. Im thinking ATOP myself, but thinking to visit 2-3 clinics when im there. Im considering ATOP bc of they have reasonable prices and dont recommend a lot of things to get done, while other clinics tends to.