BeautyHacker

Surgery buddies next year? Lets share our journey

Hey everyone, I am from Toronto, Canada. I am going in May-July 2021. Still have to decide the date. I am going to get Rhinoplasty at either Wannabe or NANA. I've consulted at places in Toronto, but after doing those and online consultations with many other Korean plastic surgery places, I've decided to go to Korea.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That’s a good time for me as well!

I got the quotes from View too. I havent decided yet since i want to do more research but i am thinking about View, Banobagi or Dr Jin. I have heard dr Jin does a very good job on rib cartilage but his price is expensive too.

I have never heard of Dr. Jin before. I know View and TFD did v-line. Heard mixed reviews about Banobagi.

Oh Dr Jin only does nose surgery and rib cartilage only. You could find posts about him in the forum.

I added you on Kakao

Hi guys, I'm 26 yr old female from CA, US planning on going to Korea next year sometime in August or September. Would love to join the group chat in case anyone is going during the same time. My Kakao is ng0cnguy3n

Hi everyone! I'm from Italy but my ethnicity is Asian. I was planning to go to South Korea for a rhinoplasty and fat grafting in February 2021. If anyone goes around this time please contact me because I'll probably go alone.