BeautyHacker

Surgery buddies next year? Lets share our journey

Ahhh. I haven’t heard much about ATOP before, so i don’t know anything about the prices. From what i can see, its about 4-6mil won for anything related to rhino. I’m still doing some research and trying to have an idea of what kind of nose i want.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, i see. I actually already met two other people from in here, that also want to go next year. If you are interested. You could join our whatsapp

Oh yes please! What’s your WhatsApp?

Hi, i plan to travel to korea next year as well. I am vietnamese and currently live in Australia. I want to do full face fat graft. Do you have kakao id that i could add?

Hi everyone. I am planing to go to Seoul in Feb for my eyelid and rhinoplasty rivision. I am Vietnamese. I am planing to stay for 2-3 weeks. Hopefully someone could go the same time so we could go sightseeing and enjoy the food together

That would be fun! Would need to see how much time I can take off work. Might have to go back with my swollen face and all lol. :P

What procedures are you planing to do? Have you decided on any clinic yet?

Hi. I am in Cali and planning to do rhinoplastic revision too. Have you decided on any clinic yet?

I am in SF. I am planing to go in Feb. have you decided on any clinic yet?