BeautyHacker

VIP korea Midface augmention... please help

Im a new member here at beauty hacker and would want help from anyone who has gone through rhinoplasty before as I am thinking about going on my first one next year. Ive been doing a lot of research and have thought about several things to improve my face such as mid epicanthoplasty, genioplasty, VIP's famous midface augmentation with rib rhino, tip plasty, and alar reduction to name a few. My philtrum is a bit too long but i dont think i can ever do a lip lift as the scars it leaves far outweighs the benefits so im just opting for maybe piriform implants. I also have a short nose as they describe it and would want to seek any opinions and people who have gone through all this process. Any feedback would help thank you very much.

Ps. My main thing that I would want to do is probably the mid face augmentation/ genioplasty at VIP which is quoted at 18000 USD at VIP and tip plasty somewhere who specializes in that area...

Edited by Thelonelyboy