BeautyHacker

Multiple Procedures at one clinic ?

Hello I have plans to do rhino and DES and was thinking maybe for time sake I should do both at one clinic ... However, I heard somewhere online that it's best to wait in between each procedure you do (recommending doing eyes first then nose), but I couldn't find any information about how long in between I need to wait to do that.

So Questions I have: 

-What are the cons for me getting both my eyes and nose done at the same time? (Specifically I want DES and alarplasty) 

-If it is better to wait to between each surgery how long should I wait? (2 weeks? 3 weeks?) I want to be able to schedule my flight from the U.S to Korea accordingly to this information

-Also (unrelated kinda) does anyone know a clinic where they offer in housing accommodation I just like the option to go straight to my room after being on the table to relax lol.

Thank you! Also I'm still waiting for admin's kakaotalk approval to enter my KaKao ID is MomoCake (hamster profile pic) 

• 2 years later...

You can get eyes and nose done at the same time at one clinic. The only time you have to wait is if you get different procedures done at different clinics. The waiting times depends on the procedures you are getting. For eyes and nose, it is recommended to get eyes done first and then wait 2-3 days before getting nose done.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, I need to correct something I stated above. You have to wait until you get your stitches off from your DES before getting rhinoplasty. The stitches on eyes are usually removed 6-7 days after procedure, but I was told to wait an extra 2-3 days on top of that. So you probably need at least 6-7 days of waiting time after getting eyes done to get nose done.