BeautyHacker

Double jaw surgery clinic recommendations?

I'm looking to do double jaw surgery (preferably ivro method) in Seoul and these are the options I've narrowed down so far based on reviews and my own online consultations with them.

1. EU
2. TFD
3. Ever M

Right now my #1 choice is EU because I've read multiple botched cases from TFD and EverM but I'm only making a final decision after the f2f consult and ct scans are done.

EU - priciest so far 1 botched case - Japanese girl that had her facial symmetry made worse post surgery
TFD - most affordable but they recommended a whole bunch of surgeries to me that I think I need like mandible angle reduction when I'm trying to keep my face as angular as possible, just want it slimmer and narrower. Plus reading about their botched surgeries - with one guy from SG getting lock jaw is definitely cause for worry.
EVER M - expensive and there's also complaints about them on here - but those were back in 2015-17 so will have to see if it's still the case - feel free to share anything if you've heard any recent botched cases.

Does anyone have other omf surgeons with small clinics that locals go to to add to the list?

What's the consensus on Yonsei Dental and Seoul National University for omf?

I'm also looking for dramatic results and my surgery is more for aesthetic reasons than function but I'd still prefer omf surgeon over a general fc surgeon.