BeautyHacker

Asian eyelid surgery

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering with hotel did you stayed at while having the surgey?which clinic? and also do they provide you a food and board if you pay extra?

what do you mean shots in your eye? do you mean your eyeball? :shocked:

It could be the begining of ptosis, i think you can call them and ask them about it :biggrin:

Hello merigo, I live in Canada, kinda close to NYC...was considering this for thailand or korea but not sure if it would be worth that kinda of trip especially since I can't get access after I leave the country. where are you thinking of doing it?

hey, yeah I'm thinking about doing it at oz clinic, since everyone seems to have good reviews from there. But I'm planning to go about in a year or two so I could save money, I'm 17 so I wanna wait when I'm 18/19 and save money. Do you know any good plastic surgeons in Thailand? I would love to check them out

well i'm going to est. the cost in dollars.
$1,100 eyelid surgery
$1,500 on airplane(i live in U.S, New York)
$1,000 hotel(for 2 weeks, maybe less because the healing time is 1 week)
$200 food
$1000 etc(this could be anything, just in case lol I'm bringing extra money)
total: $4800
Pounds: 3054.2112
it could be more I don't know if theres more expenses

hi all,

i'm planning on going to korea for double eyelid and nose surgery sometime this month or next month. anyone planning to go during this time? email me at: [email protected]

haven't quite decided on a clinic yet though it seems like most ppl go with BK or OZ, but i've heard some terrible reviews.

either way, email me if ur planning to go during this time frame :smile:

Hi- I am also from toronto and went to seoul for rhino and eyes. I went to BK and am very satisfied, i am 6 weeks post op.

hi houseoftaylor,

do u have any before & after pics of ur surgery that u can share with me? i'm considering VIP, but seems like most ppl go there for rhinoplasty. if ur okay with sharing ur pics, please email them to me at [email protected]. thx!!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi I'm new to this forum but seriously considering a revisional eyelid surgery probably next year at teuimps. I had mine badly done 14 months ago in Indonesia and my eyes are so awkwardly unsymetrical I hate it so much! Cause I heard dr kwon is really meticulous in his work. I also need to save up for the trip as I'm quoted 5.2m won in total! I definitely need a travel buddy to Korea but I see that most of you guys are going this yr end or Jan! Amyone going later than that?

• 3 weeks later...
This was posted months ago, so you probably already got the surgery, but I got mine done here in SoCal and live in LA. I think Charles Lee is probably great but I think he is too expensive. I got mine done in Long Beach and it did not hurt at all and turned out great (looks natural). They do not have payment plans though. If you are interested, the doctor's name I used was Dr. William Chen. He has a website and has written books on this. Cost about $4000 I think. This was for the incisional method, not the suture method (which is supposed to be less permanent).