BeautyHacker

Asian eyelid surgery

my friends doctor told her she will have to get the lids lifted every 15 years or so.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's true because you get older and older down the road and your skin is weak and lost elastic so you need another lift.

Hey babe, you did the Epi? No scar?

sorry, yes u are right that's true.
but i wasn't thinking that far ahead i was commenting more on the present stage. If u had eyelids surgery and its done right and u like it, than it should be fine and u have nothing to worry about. 15 or more years later is just the natural aging process, whether u had eyelids surgery or not as u get older ur eyes will get weak and start to droop and lose elastic.

Hi,

I am planning a trip to Seoul and I also only have 4 days.
Can the stitches be removed at day 4?
If I do my surgery on the 1st, can I remove 4th?

XXXX

Is the eyelid surgery really performed better in Korea than in the USA? Some people said they have bad experiences there and one girl I knew had her eyelid surgery done in Korea but it looks unnatural and you can tell she got it done, so it looks bad.

Also, I had eyelid surgery done but I want to get a revision, I'm considering it because when I put eyeliner on top of the lid, you can barely see the lid. So I want them bigger. Here is a picture of how it looks. *GO TO PAGE 21 AND THESE ARE NOT MY EYELIDS* http://www.engbanobagi.com/main/post_photo/bano_photo.asp

Can anyone recommend any eyelid surgeons in nyc or in california? I've seen a doctor recommendation here for a surgeon in Cali a long time ago but I can't seem to remember. If there aren't any good surgeons there then I guess I will go to Korea! I've been reading all over the forum about Dr Kim in BK. He must be good!

stitches should be removed after 3 or 4 days..as that is what I remember. :smile:

Which one is your eyes?

Hi VallerinaDoll^^
I will be in Seoul from the 8th till the 18th of Sept. Which clinic are you heading
for your eyelids surgery? Are you able to receive PM or read PM? Seems like we are not allow to post our email addy on the forum isn't it? My email addy is gmail and same as my username but smaller cap for my first "B"...hope this helps haha...

Hey hey Bearubibi,

Great to hear from you :smile: Have you booked your accommodation and clinics yet?

Had emailed you, hope I guess it right keke ...

Hi ihccoos,

How are your results with Dr. Kenneth Kim? Specifically your nose job. Thanks!

Heheh hi VallerinaDoll ^^ I received your email and replied :biggrin:
Yes I booked my accommodation and had a few clinics in mind that I will be
visiting during my trip there and will decided after going through all the consultation haha.... Have you too already booked your accommodation
and already decided which clinic to go to?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi ihccoos,

I'm planning on getting eyelid revision with Dr. Kim as well but started reading that more and more people on soompi seemed to be displeased with his work on their eyes. I'm worried that he might not do a good job but I don't live in LA so I'm worried that this might not be a good choice for me. Can I hear about your experience with his work on your revision?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
In soompi, they talking about Dr. Kim at BK clinic not Dr. Kim in LA. A lot of bad reviews for Dr. Kim at BK Clinic in Korea.