BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, r u going to korea in Jan? I am planning to go there in end of Jan.
Let me know ur updates.
Thanks!

In Korea, most clinics offer calf reduction surgery. I haven't done a lot of research into it but I think it's where the calf muscle is sculpted and a small portion of the muscle + fat tissues are removed. I would imagine it'd be painful though and you wouldn't be able to exercise for a while after the surgery. I think a better option is to eat healthy and work out to lose weight, because sometimes the reason why your calf looks big is due to excess fat.

Same here. My calves are quite huge and big bones too. Sighs. I was worried that I wouldn't able to walk if I get the surgery done and it didn't turn out well.

Hi
Yes I will be going to have the op with Dr Park at the end of this February/march please contact me xx

Most of the posts here are from people who are either thinking or planning to do the surgery. I read through the thread but did not see much post from people who got it done. I wonder why? It sounds really dangerous and may cripple you if something goes wrong. We are not dealing with fat but core muscle here so it seems really scary to me.

Hi, how many cm in calf circumference u lost till now? r u happy with the result??
Im going to do this surgery this comin july.

Anyone who had undergo RF before going to Mr Park?
Mr. Park said that after RF the result of partial resection will not as good because of the hard scar tissue left in the muscle. Can anyone share their result?
I did RF before and it has no effect on me i think. NOt only it waste my money, it also makes my revise surgery difficult now. SAD

If anyone from England is going to see Dr. Park in Febuary/March this year for their op, please get in contact, send me a private message. x

If Marshmellow is still using this forum please please could you give me an update on how your legs are past 6 months post-op. Has the hardness disappeared now?

I hope to hear from you x

hi,I am in london, and planing to go to DR park in Feb.
But I think the price has gone up so much, and i am looking for someone to go with me.
what s ur email adress?

hi, just saw your post from a yr ago, I want to do the lipo at the same time, but only has a very slight discount, can you tell me how much u paid? THanks!

Hi

Great!!

Email me at: [email protected]

Not got much time now so get in touch a.s.a.p xxx