BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

Hi is anyone going to Seoul really December for calf reduction in oz clinic ? Would love to talk or meet while we there... Also zygoma resection trying to choose eather undergo with calf or should I do separately in other clinic ... Advise please

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean early December (:

Hi Rachells could you please photo your b4 and after also how much it cost you ? Is small face clinic is located near young dong hotel? Thanks [email protected]

Hi Baby Angel ,

sry for replying late as I did some researches but not sure if i am totally correct.

For high frequency muscle ablation , It seems that the lateral Gastrocnemius muscle can't be treated hence result may not be good and doc can't control on the claves shapes . For neurectomy , the chances of recurrence is high .

2cm reduction for me is also satisfying ! i am now thinking whether to take the risk trying those non-incision calf reduction methods without having to go through the recovery pain.

I will be travelling from Asia and prefer Dr.Park as he will not touch sol muscle which will compensate the partially resected Gastrocnemius muscle.

Hi Nikisha!

I am also planning to go to OZ at the same time! But my plan is not fixed yet! So I'm gonna join...cz you are a new member, I can't send you a private massage...So how can I contact you if my plan gets fixed for the beginning of December?! You can find my email address on page 133 of this forum.

Hi sszz!

Did You email me?! If so, I replied that was so late! I wanted to send you a PM but you don't have the option of PM yet!

Hi again!
I just got that you have already shared your email address!

Yes please email me. Looks like there is not many people going fir calf surgery during December... Anyway would be nice talk to someone

Hi Nikisha ,

I maybe going in Mid/End of Dec . Will update if i have firmed my plan .

Hi Baby Angel ,

hopefully yes in dec as high frequency muscle ablation or selective neurectomy surgery seems to have unpredictable result , side effect or recurrence chance .I didn't expect much but just a 2-3cm reduction in circumference is ideal for me .

I was wondering if above methods work Dr Park/Dr Jong would have chosen that non-invasive method instead of having the patient to go through long recovery .

i wonder if i should consider calf surgery, i've always felt my calves have too much muscle... and because they don't have much fat (i'm not fat) i think it makes the muscles more visible which i think doesn't look good. if i just stand around you can't see any muscle but if i run or exercise then i'm like "ew" haha. can i just have like, some muscle cut out without any problems? haha. that would be great (i know there are risks and you have to train them every day afterwards otherwise you get problems but i'm just asking) sometimes i also think they're too big but i don't know, i read some of your results here and i guess they're not that huge... 32.3cm circumference both sides at the thickest part (i measured unevenly first time because i used a piece of clothing to wrap around the calf and then measured that but i found a real flexible measuring tape and measured again, 3 times. 32.3cm is the correct number.) is that much? i'm about average height, a little taller than average.

also I made sure to measure this many times: they are symmetrical in measurements (the muscled don't look like it to me when i flex them, i think the left one looks bigger than the right one but the measuring tape says they're both the EXACT same size. would the surgery risk this symmetry? i don't want asymmetry in my body! i'm already risking asymmetry with other surgeries...)

ignore the above message... I looked at my calves today and checked them out in every way from like a million angles... they're perfect for my body, I don't need anything like this T_T this is why it's so easy for consultants to get us to do surgery that we didn't even think we needed before... because we already do it to ourselves (i do at least) i don't need calf surgery and i was crazy to think that! i need a bunch of other things but not this. i don't know if this happens to any of you but really girls, be careful not to end up getting too much done~