BeautyHacker

Hey Jezabel,

So far havent heard of anyone who went to Phillippines yet. Mostly Thailand, Korea, Taiwan.... Malaysia.. Singapore etc.. for Asia countries.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could go to a hair saloon and get them to wash your hair.

Head facing the ceiling, carefully avoiding the face.

Maybe its a good idea to train your bf or someone to help you wash.. hahahah:P

Ahhhhh Jes you are going in September right?
Preparation going smoothly?

Have you booked your appointment with him yet?
I am so excited for you.:yahoo:

When you saw the pictures of the goretex cases, how were they? Not your kind?

Did you see any patients when you went for his consultations?

keenose, welcome back. where have you been? we missed you here. how did you get your passport ready? I called the Chinese Embassy, but it just kept ringing and nobody or machine answered the phone. it's just so weird. I want to go to Taiwan for sure since they all speak Chinese there. guess what, I decided to get a job soon even though I'm going to school the same time. it's tough, but I will do it. now I'm considering doing more surgeries than just nose job. I want to do the cheek bone shaving and the jaw too. now I have a better idea why my nono doctor didn't want to give me a more pointed nose. it won't fit my face. he is really a professional doctor, who doesn't just do more surgeries for you for money. he concerns more. unfortunately he doesn't do bone shaving. so I have to go to other doctors for it. the way I look in the mirror and in the pictures are different.I look lots of pictures last night, hanging out with my friends. in the pictures, I can have a better idea how I really look. my face does look really huge and round. and imaging I had a high nose and a pointed nose tip, I would look horrible. I would look like a watermelon with a stick stuck in it. lol. yeah, bone shaving first then nose job. I wonder if Dr. Chuang can do both bone shavings and the nose job together. will that be too difficult for him? so, you are staying in the hotel over there, keenose? aren't you from Taiwan originally? I'm wondering if there is a cheap hotel near by the clinics.

Where are you planning to go for revision?

Hey Kim,

Welcome back! haha

How long has it been again? For your eyelid...:P

heheh come this October!!! hahah

Do they look natural already? I mean can you go out and meet people?

Same thoughts exactly!

hehe under "mian xiang" its better to have round noses.. haha more FORTUNE.:tup:

Hmmm I guess the only way is to go for consultation and have a feel of these 2 doctors and see which one you feel more comfortable with! :nuts:

Wow thats cool.. you look better without being too obvious.

I hope I can acheive that too.

On bone shaving, you need to be on soft diet for at least 1 month or till the bone fixation is stabilized.