BeautyHacker

sorry , I just saw this post before posting the other one :P...

tiplasty w/alar ( reduce the length of the "curvature" not the width of the base )

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey maskd, thanks for the link! ur nose and eyes look very nice! I wonder why he doesnt post good pics on his website, but thanks for all the info, im considering taiwan now as a choice along with Korea. I emailed Dr.Park of Ozclinic and he replied back with helpful email. I also emailed dr.Chuang and dr.Kim of BK but they havent replied to me yet. Dr.Park did a virtual surgery photo on my picture and the results look good but i dont know how accurate that is to the actual surgery results, do u know?

I agree. Dr Chuang uses septal or ear cartilage depending on your nose.

Sassygirl,

Those computer things are usually not good except maybe for profile prediction.
Your results may be better than the prediction or worse.

Like a lot of the times, the eye simulation doesn't change the shape of the eye. It simply magnifies and draws a line over it.

Thanks maskd,
You're sweet. Honestly, my main issue is the tip and the slight bump in the middle of my nose. It's hard to see in pictures but I notice is when I look at my profile in the bathroom mirror. It's not really a hook nose but the bump kind of urks me because it doesn't make my profile look very nice. If anything I will only have slight changes made to my nose, meaning making the tip longer. I just got a response back from Dr. Levi from Shimmian Manila and he said this:

I evaluated your picture and did a complete facial profile analysis for operation. I also took into account that you want to make your nose to be longer. First let us emphasize your salient points, you have round almond eyes and cherubic forehead which is in harmony for a higher bridged nose and smaller 1/3 of the face – tapering heart-shaped profile. Here are my suggested procedures: Septal cartilage elongation of the nasal tip.

I'm a little scared, I'm not really sure what septal cartilage elongation of the nasal tip is. All I know is they used my ear cartilage on my first surgery and it turned out good. I was thinking just use the cartilage from my other ear and it will be perfect. Lolz..Here's some of his pics. Let me know what you think.
http://www.shimmianmanila.com/common-nasal-problems/

Hi SassyGrl,
I went to www.belomed.com I told the rhinoplasty doctor to make my nose not so flat. So he did a full nasal reconstruction, I think he did alar reduction..made my nostrils smaller and put a Goretex implant and used my ear cartilage for the tip.

I went to the same clinic but an occuplastic/opthalmologist surgeon did my double eyelid sugery. He just did double eyelid and nothing else. He used a Co2 laser so the healing was pretty fast. I told him "give me ALMOND SHAPED EYES", (eventhough I didn't know what that meant at the time but it sounded good..lolz) I just took valium, they injected the anesthesia and bam it was done. The eyes are a little swollen the first week but once the stitches are removed, the swelling goes down rapidly and you can put on make up. Easy surgery overall. I had my eyes done first, but after I had my rhinoplasty, my eyes looked much bigger since the doctor put an implant in, the skin between my nose got pulled closer together.

I think his pics are good. sounds like a pretty good decision.
septal cartilage is nose cartilage.

oh, also, I can't see the pic of your ideal nose...

who did it at belo and how much?
dr. levi is really nice!

oh my goodness, is that the same girl? Japan is awesome, if a girl can be transformed like that:nuts: