BeautyHacker

Thanx for sharing :okay:

This finding the right doc is really hard work! *phew*

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL yeah simulations are definitely not something that is very reliable. I looked kinda crazy the last time I did that & it just doesn't look too real :Push:

Oh good to know Kimosa! Most simulations (of other people) look really good but my one looked shocking. Really Michael Jackson...

Kimosa - were you bothered when you saw your simulations? Did it make you hesitate to go ahead with the surgery? Was this simulation done for your primary or revision? Thanx :_)

i've never said dr.chuang was bad. I was just telling you guys what my aunt has told me..

Oh ya, also I'm not getting my eyelids done anymore... i'm getting a nose revision because she says it heals quicker than eyes. And I only have a 2 week timeframe :yucky:

umm... I don't know any other doctors because i've never really considered anyone else other than dr.chuang and my aunt.

Also, my aunt says there is a lot of luck involved in plastic surgury.. I there is only so much you can do for a nose. So the healing process is very important (take care of that nose) hah.

THUMBS up!! I agree with you every bit.

LOL I start to think that there arent much changes to my nose since then... its kinda ... more stablized...

By the way, I asked Dr if my nose tip was due to absorption. He said its not, its only swelling... he said that absorption would be only after 1 month from surgery.
The absorption would be 5- 10%.. but he said it would be so small that even myself wont notice the difference. He asked me not to worry.

Also, I have started using Mederma since last night. Man.. the perfume smell of that thing... :nuts:
Have to hold my breath.

What is the reason that after surgery, the face produces more oil?????
Also, do you know how long this phrase will last?

LOL.. probably she's angry that you didnt bring her and do it together with her! lol :P

Anyway, I'm sure she will get over it soon... dont worry:yes:

I think it just kinda gives you an idea.. but its not accurate. For sure.

I THINK they have kinda like a standard thing.. like they fix your face shape, eye and stuff to the computer.. (tells the computer the position of your features).. then they just click to make changes.

For example, he has input in your eyes into the computer.. he wants to make it bigger, he clicks "bigger" and it becomes bigger....

So its like a standardized thing...

However, during surgery, it is not a standardized thing AT ALL... thus the result definately would be different.