BeautyHacker

Thanks Lady1mports! i still don't know if i should get them..it seems like a scary procedure and you can't get it back either once you have done it..ekks, i heard that when you get prego your boobs would be huge..i don't know yet lols..kinda a chicken..does your parents and boyfriend/friends know about it? do they think differently of you? i have like the old school asian conservative parents that thinks you don't need surgery blah blah blah...i'm still young, i have like a couple of more years until i'm ready to do a boob job and nose job LOL. :lol: also, does your boobs feel like they lost the nerves and you can't feel as much things as you use to? :rolleyes:

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AsianDoll:

If you don't mind me asking, what is the reason why your implant is showing through your skin? and how long ago did you have ur nose job and with what material? and most importantly.. who the heck was your doctor?

i read that you have been skimming the pages :smile: there are actually a lot of feedbacks about dr jung and dr kim. the posts about dr kim weren't very positive and the feedbacks about dr jung sounds encouraging. i haven't been to either but according to the posts, dr kim doesn't listen to his patients. try reading the posts about them for their patients feedback.

Hey Asiandoll,

Can I ask how long after the surgery, then did you go for the laser on the alar base? I also have stitch marks there and I wonder how long i should wait to determine if its permanent or temporary.

i really gon't know and I hates it! i got goretex, the other option was to use ear cartilage but i was scarred with that option. It's been more than 2 years since my surgery, the implant shows after all the swelling subsided. My doctor was Ho Tan Phouc, he passed away already, poor guy. He's seems nice and i liked him even though my nose turned out terrible. I just looked on their website, i paid 2000$ and i think a little more because mines was a revision. here's their website for those of you who are curious, it's in vietnamese but there's some english translation on the procedures...

http://hanhphuoc.com/04.html

a younger doctor is running the place now, i haven't got anything done by him. I think he's working their to acquire some experience...

my stitch marks are baaad, because i was on accutane. I don't think yours will be all that bad, my friend got hers done, and hers healed normally but still with just a little stitch marks visible. I waited more than 2 years before i've done anything to them. recently i got one session of laser treatment on the area and it improved but the doc missed some spots. i'm thinking about getting another session next week. it's frustrating, time consuming, and costly.

i wouldn't worry about it if yours not all visible like mines.

Oh I see.. so the laser really did help in your case yeah? I'll think about getting laser done too then. But how long is the downtime for the laser?

Simplysmiles, I won't be going anytime soon (unfortunately). and being on this forum everyday makes me even more impatient :sweatdrop:. it's like dangling something in front of me and I just cant have it! I guess it gives me plenty of time to do all the research, choose a good PS and make sure that this is what I really want.

Lady, thanks for sharing all your info! I was wondering if you got the cohesive gel implants which are also silicone? is that just a fancier name for them or are there different types of silicone? I was very interested in the cohesive gel, sub pectoral to make it more natural. Initially I was thinking about a full C cup which can look natural on me.. is a 32D really that much bigger though? It sounds like it, so thats why I ask heh.

Jasmine, you're breasts do get bigger when you're prego, but then over time they wouldn't be as perky and youthful! that's the last thing I want lol lol. My parents are conservative as well, and I will definately be the the talk of the town but really, at the end of the day, its what makes you happy. I've told my mum about the procedures I want, and although she doesn't support me on it, she isn't against it if that makes any sense! and I'm too scared to tell daddy... maybe when I've finalized my plans then I'll just slip it into one of our convos hahah!

Cohesive gel and silicone are pretty much the samething. I did subpectoral which is partially under the muscle and they look pretty natural. The silicone now a days stay intact(like a gummy bear) rather than the silicone back in the days that used to separate when the implant ruptures. a 34c and a 32d are pretty much the same thing. To me a 32d is small and I am 5'4 at 108lbs. My family is conservative and old skool asian culture but they haven't really said much about my boobs.;) I am glad I can share my experience with others like yourself.:heart:

lady1import. How long did it take you to heal? was it painful afterwards and how long were you under for? do you sharing which doctor you went to? Will the doctor tell you the different placements they can do for breast implants and different types of silicons use? I was looking on Chalres Lee website and he said that placing the implant while making a cut in the nipple area is best for asian patients and wont cause that much scarring. Can u shed some light on that if that is true? So you got yours done under which muscle? near the armpit?

I was in surgery for 1.5 hr. It took me 5 days to get back to work. Which is administrative work for me (no lifting anything over 10lbs for 6-10 weeks). When you go for your consult the doctor will be able to look at your chest and inform you on what type of an implant you should use and where to place the incision. Some like the incision on the nipple but I chose mine on the crease cause it would bother me to have a scar on my nipple and my nipples are really light. I feel it depends on how you scar and how big the incision maybe, not everyone heals the same way so placement of the incision should be something you should discuss with your doctor. I got mine partially under my pectoral (major) muscle.
:heart::heart::heart:

simplysmiles,

closed method is practiced more than open in Asia. It can be found in China and Taiwan too. And, it is much cheaper and takes a lot less time. Issues such as extrusion rates and mobility are higher. In fact, it is generally practiced more than open because of how much simpler it is.

You can do a little tiplasty through closed, but it's not going to be as good as open. With open, doctors have better visibility and control of the internals of your nose.