BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much did you use in credit card? I may not have the total amount in CASH (USD) for my surgery so maybe using two credit cards plus cash.

how much was your total cost for the surgery with everything?

somone asked about a Charles Lee M.D of Enhance Clinic in L.A and how he is. Well I had my nose done there and I liked how it turned out. It would be perfect except that the upper part and the size is too small but it is the perfect shape. I'm thinking of going back and getting it fixed, my parents spoke with him and he said to come back and he will redo it with a discount. He speaks perfect English and is very nice.

thanks luckyuluckyme for also sharing your experience with us. Its sooo cool to have people telling us how their prodecures went and the results, I'm so glad everyones is happy with their results and (touch wood) continue to be happy with their results :smile:

I do think Charles lee is a good surgeon and that if his english is good is DEF an advantage, I do keep looking at his website, the only thing that concerns me is that his website in not getting updated, I mean ive seen his site like 6-8 months now and no updates i.e more b4 after shots,,maybe hes just busy...

I hope your second revision gives u the perfect nose luckyuluckyme!

Can anyone tell me the URL for LR Clinic

hey maskd2003! I looked at this site when you gave it out first time but didnt look through it as i cant read chinese :P I was wondering about the eyelash implants you want, is the method they're using the method of implanting hairs into your eyelids? Good luck if you are! :smile: Have u considered having eyelash extensions where they glue individually false eyelashes onto your natural ones? Looks just as natural and lasts for like 3-4 weeks? not that im trying to put you off I just care thats all :smile: Just that I havent heard much about eyelash surgery I hope its a well practiced proceedure!

meowgirl,

Thanks for your concern.

I have done the eyelash extensions. They're very pretty at first but then they start to fall and twist into weird angles. Also, even when you are VERY careful, you still end up pulling out some of your eyelashes... And, they get sparser and sparser as you go along.

Eyelash implants have been around for a lot longer in Asia, as Asians tend to have thinner, shorter lashes. Basically, the get the hair from your scalp and plug and sew each one to your eyelid. It is a minimally invasive procedure. Very little downtime, and very little risk. You stay awake during the procedure.
Generally, the two most common risks with this procedure is: 1. infection 2. if the hair is put in the wrong way, it may poke your eye... but I'm like most Asians, straight hair... so this will not affect me.
And, it only costs 1000 US... whereas here, it is 6000!

hey maskd,seems like you've done your reasearch thoroughly (as you always do!) Ok then I feel abit better now for u :smile: Yup your right about eyelash extensions, had them done once and then they clumped up towards the end of its expectency, I purchased a diy eyelash extension to fill the ones that fell out and ended up with super glue in my eye!! Which is probably more dangereous than surgery :P

yea meowgirl...

I have checked it is very minimally invasive... so as long as you have a real doc, you should be guaranteed an ok. Although, some docs are more skilled than others and can implant more hairs. The procedure is very similar to balding men.

yea... don't do the eyelash extensions. if you do it too much, it will slowly pull out your lashes. and lash hair can be very sensitive and may not grow back if pulled. hehe... I bought a diy too... I didn't get the glue in my eye... but it's just not worth it because they change direction so quickly.
I prefer get some falsie eyelashes, cut them in half, and only use the half on the outer corner of my eye. Plus, you get two sets of eyelashes when you buy one... It makes your eyes look amazing when you blend with mascara afterwards, and ultimately, in my opinion it's easier than doing the extensions.

lol... just because I want to get a nose job does NOT mean that I don't love myself. lol

Hi Badboy and those who r from the US,
I'm going to Korea by the end of July. I've already booked the tickets, but how and where do you apply for a visa to get into Seoul? I booked my tickets online, so I have to renew my passport and etc. by myself. I really don't know what I have to do next. Plz help!

If you are an American citizen:

SOUTH KOREA
*Passport and onward/return ticket required. A visa is not required for a tourist stay of up to 30 days. For longer stays and other types of travel, obtain a visa in advance for $45. HIV test required for persons working as entertainers and staying longer than 90 days; U.S. tests results accepted. For more information, check with the Consular Section of the Embassy of the Republic of Korea, 2320 Massachusetts Ave., NW, Washington, DC 20008 (202/939-5663 or 60) or nearest Consulate General: CA (213/385-9300 and 415/921-2251/3), GA (404/522-1611/3), Guam (671/472-6488), HI (808/595-6109), IL (312/822-9485), MA (617/641-2830), NY (212/674-6000), TX (713/961-0186) or WA (206/441-1011/4). Internet: www.koreaembassyusa.org

hey coby11, have u decided which surgeon youre going with? I hope you do manage to get someone to tag along esp if you want more then your nose done! Are the tickets to seoul at the end of july expensive?