BeautyHacker

This summer probably because I have school now. Where do you live?

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do someone heard of bad surgery or bad feedbacks about Dr Lee?

In comparison, if someone want multiple surgeries, Bk Clinic is way cheaper but Dr Lee offers the appartment. Having a flight to Korea is cheaper too, around 1000$.

For others clinics in Korea, they have the popular Dr Jung but you need to pay a lot for a nose surgery, as for the rest, is at your risk.

Bk Clinic complete nose surgery price : 4500$
Dr Lee complete nose surgery price : 8000$

Hard choice.

A couple of pages back, Panache (sp?) posted her experience with BK Clinic and said that it was awful (terrible aftercare, bad results, etc.) Panache also specified that there were quite a few patients who were complaining about their results.

Honestly, if you live in the US, its probably best (IMO) that you get it done there. If complications arise, it would be extremely difficult to get in contact with your surgeon (esp since Panache also specified that because she was an overseas client, the clinic took full advantage and did not respond immediately).

I don't think that there is a perfect plastic surgeon, and if you decide to go through with any surgery, its always a gamble. The doctor I'm most interested in is Dr. Lee. There are some people on this thread who had great results, and others who felt that their nose was too high (as I was reading this thread, I noticed that a lot of people ended up removing their implants!).

Another surgeon I was thinking about was Dr. Toriumi. His prices are outrageous, but the pics on his website are fantastic. However, I read several reports of Toriumi saying that their nose slants to the left and is super hard (really unnataral..a drawback of ribcartilage). At first I thought that maybe it was due to uneven swelling, but there were way too many reports specifying a slant to the left (including summerskin...who was here and no longer seems to post!).

Can anyone recommend any more US-based doctors that I can check out?

During what time of the year are clinics the LEAST busy?

Patients remove implants because of bad surgery or because they don't like it? Dr Lee really prefers silicone implant over goretex. The reason? He said because they only have one type/size of goretex, is that a really big reason? No, and we all know that silicone implants can have really big complications.

gosh.. i don't know whether to go to korea or dr. lee... i want a good job done as well as it being at an affordable price. i might go to korea..i mean i know my way around there... but it might be too risky if they don't really give good results. isn't there any good clinic besides bk??

haha i'm writing too many posts here but i really am interested in doing this soon so i can focus on other things.. is dr. jung any good? i will try to read as many posts here as i can, but there are so many it'll take a while.. thanks to anyone who answers!!! =)

It depends on the situation. I read that some people weren't ready for the changes, their bridge was too high, infection, etc. Gortex and silicon both have disadvantages. Several lists have been posted in this thread comparing the pros/cons of silicon and goretex. (I'll look later..I'm sleepy!) . There are a couple of people who removed silicon and replaced it with goretex, whereas others replaced goretex with silicon (and then other people who removed their implants entirely...apparently the scar tissue that forms after the implant is removed has a bit of a heightening affect on the nose bridge). It really depends on what kind of changes your looking for.

Just putting my two cents in.

First Nose Job at Dr Jung for USD4000
Revision Nose job at Dr Jung for USD500

Other surgery.
Dr Kim for Double Eye lid and levator muscle USD3000

I know a woman who did double eye lid for 1000RMB in China
goes to show you can get double eye lid from $100 USD to $3000, of course there are risk and how much you are willing to trust the doc.

anyone have advice for Forehead aug and brow lift, I was thinking about Dr park from oz clinic.

here's an article on brow lifts.
http://www.rhinoplastyinbeverlyhills.com/forehead-lifts-10-years-later-is-endoscopic-as-good-as-open

imo, forehead augmentation seems really extreme. i think they insert a slicone plate and screw it into your forehead. i've seen before and afters and it seems the results are too subtle to have such a big piece of plastic sitting permanently ontop of your forehead. another method for forehead augmentation is fat grafts. the only problem is, some people get lumps.

It is rumoured that Tila Tequila has a forehead implant.