BeautyHacker

as far as cartoon characters go, trunks from DBZ is hotter. i think the above guy's hair is too girly.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I don't want to turn this forum into cartoon or videogames. I'm going to Philippines and consult with Belo Med Group. My mom knows I'm going to get PS but my dad doesn't. Anyone going this summer to get PS? I Emailed Belo Group. Here's the reply:
Dear Thomas,

Greetings from the Belo Medical Group!

We would like to thank you for your interest in our services. Following is our response to your queries.

Rhinoplasty is PhP56,000.00 & above

Healing time: 2-3 days
Downtime period: 1-2 weeks
Follow up visit/s: a week after the procedure
Maximum results seen: after 1 month

For more information, you could go to http://www.belomed.com/services_cosmetic_rhino.htm

The doctor who does the rhinoplasty in our clinic is Dr. Ed Yap. Dr. Yap is an ENT surgeon specializing in facial plastic surgery specifically rhinoplasty.He is a diplomate and a fellow of the Philippine Society of Otolaryngology - head and neck surgery. He is also a fellow of the Philippines College of Surgeons, Philippines Academy of Aesthetic Surgery, and International College of Cosmetic Surgery. He is the chairman and founder of FACES (Facial Aesthetic Plastic Core of ENT Surgeons).
***We would request you to provide us the following laboratory results prior to procedure for assessment: Rhinoplasty lab requests - Complete Blood Count (CBC), Clotting Time (CT), Bleeding Time (BT), PTT, Protime, 12 Lead Electrocardiogram(ECG) (for ages >20) and Cardio Pulmonary Clearance ( for ages > 40).

Schedule of Dr. Yap in each clinic:
Monday & Friday- 11:00am- 12:00 noon - Medical Plaza Makati
Tuesday,Thursday - 3:00 pm- 4:00 pm- Tomas Morato Q.C
Wednesday 11:00am- 4:00pm (Regular days), Saturday – 4 pm (Tentative) - Greenhills
***Total cost will be provided upon consultation

Schedule of Dr. Alcantara in Alabang Westgate Clinic: Tuesday: 10 am - 1pm
and Friday: 1pm - 4pm

Please be reminded that this email does not serve as a consultation. All new patients are required to undergo an initial consultation with one of our doctors for proper assessment. Should you wish to schedule for a consultation or treatment, kindly reply to this email with the following details or call any of our clinics below:

Patient's Complete Name:
Existing or New Patient (Please specify):
Service/s Interested in:
Preferred Date & Time of Appointment:
Preferred Clinic Location:
Contact number here in the Philippines (most important):

*Please ensure your information is complete and correct. Kindly schedule at least a week before your desired date.

Additional Information:

1. Consultation Fees:

PHP 448 – Associate Doctors
PHP 560 – Visiting Consultants (for blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, breast augmentation and tummy tuck)
PHP 896 – Dr. Vicki Belo

2. Clinic Locations:

+632 724 7443 +632 724 6626 +63917 891 3762 GREENHILLS, San Juan
+632 817 7178 +632 817 9283 +63917 839 8182 MEDICAL PLAZA, Makati
+632 815 8970 +632 815 8972 +63917 584 1529 RUSTAN'S, Makati
+632 373 3355 +632 373 3188 +63917 832 0576 T. MORATO, QC
+632 637 3676 +632 637 3677 +63917 840 9268 THE PODIUM, Pasig
+632 943 2230 +632 943 2231 +63917 863 5572 TRINOMA, QC
+632 771 2356 +632 771 2350 +63917 840 9275 WESTGATE, Alabang

3. Belo Medical Group Hotline:

HOTLINE: +632 844 2939

4. Hotline Support Hours:

9am – 7pm MLA: Mondays to Thursdays
9am – 6pm MLA: Fridays
8am – 5pm MLA: Saturdays
12nn – 4pm MLA: Sundays

5. Our toll-free number is only good for AT&T, MCI and Sprint subscribers in the US as well as Teleglobe subscribers in Canada. Please dial the complete number to make it toll-free.

6. All prices mentioned above are VAT-inclusive and are subject to change without prior notice.

56,000 Pesos is like $1400. That is a deal. Get my nose bridge high, take a rest, and get the hell out!!! I would probably throw my money for a chin augmentation to match my nose. Anyone going? Message me if you are going. Anyway, If I get a girlfriend before this June, this dream will die. But atleast, I have someone loving me and healing my pain.

That does sound like a great deal. Let me know how everything turns out. I personally think Belo is overrated but I'd like to see how everything turns out for you.

I have thought about going to PI to get my nose done but too scared of any complications that may occur.

Why is Vicky overrated? Is it because she's a celebrity plastic surgeon? I can get my nose job in Korea but I don't speak Korean. I'm more afraid to travel there than getting my surgery. Well, is Vicky Belo still hot? I would give my body to her to get a free PS LOL. JK

IMO, she's great at marketing her practice but I don't think her results are all that. Is she hot??? Well, she did this thing to her eyes where it makes her look like she is sleep walking, but again just my opinion. You should check her out yourself. Let me know what you think.

Regarding your ex gf thinking you look like a cartoon character-don't take it too much to heart. White people tend to relate to asians through the cartoon characters and other characters they see on tv. I had a guy tell me I look like Chun Li from streetfighter. Whateverz.

As a man, my PS will be simple. I want to get my bridge high and look good. For you ladies, you don't want everybody to notice that you have a fake nose. Moreover, you still want to look Asian and that is a good thing. I want to look Eurasian. I think Vicky should be able to that easily. I'm ready to face any criticisms as long as my nose job will turn me into a handsome man. :yes:

i had procedure with dr Lee in Dec, my result is very natural. However, the process was very painful as i had to go back twice for revision. It had been about 6 weeks now, my tip is still swollen but overall everything looks fine. One thing that bothers me to most now is that there are very visible scars left on my left nostril from the revision. I doubt that will go away cuz the skin is indented. You can only see it when u are look at my nose from the bottom. another thing is that the scar that is left from my epi procedure is also very visible, esp on my right eye (it looks like a mosquitose bite). I am hoping it will go away eventually. :Push:

hi there

can you tell me any more details about your experience. Such as:
were you put to sleep? did dr jong remove partial soleus as well? how is the pain factor? how many days post op are you and whats the circumference of your calves now. are you happy with the result? omg so many q sorry.

You do know that Dr. Vicky Belo doesn't do the surgery herself right? She has an associate doc that does the rhino procedure in her clinic. His name is Dr. Yap. I think she only does lipo and the rest is dermatology stuff. She has different docs that perform different procedures in her clinic i.e. one doc is for breast augmentation, another one for eyelid surgery, etc. I'm also planning to get a rhino this summer when I go on vacation in PI. Still haven't made a final decision whether I'm getting silicone or goretex. Goretex used to be my first choice, but I'm worried that revision would be really tough if I didn't like the result as opposed to silicone which is easier to remove if something were to happen. They both have risks, so it's hard to choose. I might consult with Dr. De Leon who specializes in silicone and Dr. Yap for goretex. I don't want my nose to be too high, just the right height. I'm more concerened about the tip....I'd like it to be pointier and projected.

Didn't you say you were Filipino? Why would you wanna look Eurasian? Do you not wanna look Filipino? Dude, whatever you do, don't try to erase who you are. Just enhance your features, and be a handsome FILIPINO!! Be proud of who you are. I'm Pinay, and I sure am proud.

Just wondering...are you seriously gonna bring that cartoon character pic to your consultation with the surgeon? I'm sorry, but they might think you're unrealistic or even delusional...lol. Sorry! I had to say it. And plus, it really depends on your nose. They can only do so much to improve it.

Only my 2 cents....I hope you don't get offended!! ;)

But many the Pinoy stars look more Caucasian/Latin than Asian. I just assumed the Eurasian look was the standard of beauty in the Philipines.

You also have to consider how a high bridge will look with the rest of your facial features. I'm a male and I had my bridge raised slightly and got a chin implant to match. My Korean friends just saw me the other day and were really impressed with how good I look. They couldn't stop giving me compliments on my nose. They said I don't look Korean anymore but look mixed. I asked them if they thought it looked fake and they said "no" and that it looks really natural. It's pretty remarkable how such small changes (in millimeters) can make a huge difference.

You should definitely go in for a consultation. Just don't take the anime picture. Find several pictures of Asian actors whose look you like and present them to the doctor to give him/her a good idea of what you are looking for.