BeautyHacker

-----------------------------

i understand what u mean. i'm not keen on people talking gossip about doing surgery. it's a personal choice. it doesn't change who u r as a person. as for a natural nose change, if it's subtle enough, i don't think people will automatically guess u had it done. someone else wrote down that they had a nose job and friends just thought they looked better somehow, but couldn't place their foot on it. don't worry too much. just make sure u want to get it done and as i keep saying, get a good doctor.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-----------------
haha that will be cool. yeah, i'm a little worried about bk after the negative posts. haven't kicked them out as an option though. will keep my eyes on more posts about them. ps clinics r definitely abundant there, but a lot of them lack the experience. no pressure or anything, but i'm anticipating what ur mom will say. how does she know the good docs?

hey missingj and blueheavens 1011,

When are you guys planning on going? im considering going in two months, late april, to get my procedures done. It would be great if anyone else was planning on going in april, to come along, because i really dont wanna go do this alone. Tell me you guys wanna go in april :rolleyes:

Thanks blueheavens.
I did read somewhere that if you do one side of your face, you should do the other side of your face, cuz later on as time passes stuff can look uneven!
Someone on another forum mentioned that they did only upper bleph on one eye to match the other one, and now they both are uneven again.

Hi. I saw someone about my eyelids. They said that my eyelids are NOT sagging. They won't sag for a long time. Because I'm also starting to develop an extra crease on my right eye, that I should wait and see so I can treat both eyelid creases. Apparently you get extra creases if you stay up late a lot, but I don't stay up late, though I do sleep a lot during the weekends.

darla maria, a pinched looking nose is caused by the removal of too much cartilage from the nose. Usually, a surgeon who is inexperienced or too aggressive at removing cartilage to give you a "smaller nose" or whatever will leave you with a pinched, operated look.

I thought I'd share some info I found on the website, preventative measures for you people out there who want to take care of themselves:
What Causes Eyelids to Age?
Like so many of our features, the eyes are subject to your genetic history. How many times have you heard someone say that they look into the mirror and "see my mother looking back at me"? Other factors include sun damage, smoking, stretching from obesity, blinking and rubbing and just plain aging.

Hi Pursebao - Did you have to pay extra for your revisions with Dr.Lee? If so, do you mind sharing how much it was? Thx!

Hey girls, I've been thinking about fixing my nose for a long time! I would love to join in ur little group as well :biggrin:
blueheavens i added you on msn, i hope that's okay.

two questions: how long do you girls think we'll need to stay for? and how much money will you girls expect to spend, surgery costs/accomodation/food and all??

hi there

i have thought about this long and hard, and my calves are the only part of my body that i want to change. dr jong told me that if i am nervous i can be put to sleep...is there any reason y u stayed awake? dr jong also told me that the patient should not feel anything during :S
how many months are you post op? and is it ok if you post any before and after pics.

once again thanks for your input

----------------------------------------

Hmm then I guess you should wait a little while to see if the other will come in or not. Anyways, keep us posted on what's up. And good luck.

------------------------

Hi, Sombre_sky :smile: Good to hear from u! Yeah, you should join us. We're going this summer. Yeah, we should chat then. My msn is [email protected]

1.) Hmm not sure exactly, but I was planning on staying for at least 2 weeks to look decent enough to go out in the world lol.
2.) Depends on where you're going to get the surgery done at. The nose surgery could cost anywhere from $2,500-4,000. These are just estimates and not exact pricing. Also, every person differs as well so the doctor would give you an approximate total when you consult with him/her. You might want to start consulting with somebody and send pics of your nose so they can give you a better idea. Do you know where you want to go yet? The hotel costs will be divided among all the people who come so that will help out. Food there isn't too expensive which is a plus and there's no tax. Whoo-hoo! I know I haven't given exact prices yet, but there's still time to find all that out. And finally, the plane ticket is probably gonna be $1000+ so you need to save up for that if you haven't already. Hope that helps.