BeautyHacker

the left eye looks good, no more swelling, but the right eye is deswelling slowly.Kim is Maskd's doctor, she will tell you when she is online.she has been very helpful to everyone in this forum.my doctor is vietnamese as well.he is a good doctor.but his job done to my face is far beyond my satisfation.when are you leaving for Korea then?I'm living on east coast too, which state are you at?

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man.. I'm happy you dumped him.. he's really a jerk.

hey sassygirl,

so when are you going? :smile:

maskd.I hope you got my message.keenose,you have any family in Taiwan?where are you going to live once you are there?I checked Dr. Chuang's web site, it says they have rooms for patient to stay after the surgeries. isn't that wonderful?

No.. I dont think its true.

Because I checked with him if he provided free stay . he said NOOoooooo.. haaha

I think only in Korea, they will provide free stay.

Its funny.. I even saw a clip where this korea PS clinic even provided FACIALS for after surgery....sooo service orientated!

LOL this gal did eyes and nose I think... (or just nose) then she got this facial from the clinic.

Anyway, you pay that price as compared to Taiwan.. you can get over 10facials...

OH? Its USD100 per night? Wooooo expensive :nuts:

Even if its bone shaving, they only let you stay one night. haha
Wonder if meals are provided. LOL

Korea provide free staying AND faical care? wtf!! hell yea, I'm going there!I emailed Dr. Jung, but never got an email back. he doesn't have translation service?I wonder if Dr. Chuang writes me back himself in English.his English is so impressive if he dose it himself.if Korea provides free staying, so the cost of the surgery must be higher I guess?

guess what, I'm pissed off right now. I'm looking at my eyes. my left eye is healing fast, really fast!! the crease is really small now.it looks like it's gonna completely disappear.this monring I was actually looking for a gift for the doctor who did the surgeries for me.but now I changed my mind.why giving him gifts for doing bad jobs?if the crease completely diappears,I will ask him for my money back.I'm really mad!!:cursing:first,he f* up my nose, now my eyes. he can't do anything right!

Well.. thats the impression I had. BUT yes the costs are much higher.. in the end you are paying for what you get. Lodging, facial.. lol :nuts:

hahah calm down... It really natural that one eye is healing faster than the other. This is because even though eyes come in a pair.. but its actually TWO SEPARATE surgeries... so thats why the results and healing will be different.

Try not to compare.. i know its hard.:P

nini,

Don't be disappointed. Not everybody suits a larger crease. Maybe, he didn't think you suited this type of crease. Although, it would have been better if he had communicated better what your result was going to be.

I don't think I would be suited for a large crease... that's for sure.