BeautyHacker

LOL that reminds me of this movie called "200 pounds beauty"

The lady did a whole makeover.
Everything changed from head to toe.

Then when she was being intimate with this guy.. he touched her bust.. then the image of the PS came to her mind "if you let the guys touch it, they will know if they are fake"
Then she stopped him touching it.

Then he moved on to touching her BUTT instead... then she stopped him for the same reason! hahaah

THEN......he kissed her with his hands away from her body.. then suddenly the gal felt her nose shifted or something... (silicon) then she had to take out a mirror to check her nose.

Its so funny.. great movie.

Breast implants are tidious...... need replacing every few years..

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the reason why I ask was to try to confirm that it's still just swelling. and it sounds like it most certainly is.

arg... I just go to that Soompi forum where they have like 1000s of people get it done and post... and the majority of them seem to heal so fast... arg... we will see.

Oh I couldnt see the boobs picture. I wonder if her boobs are real...

Oh remember the Janet J.. "flash" concert? Its not relevant.. but the thing just popped up in my mind.
haha

Yeah I love Mariah's old songs...

How long do you think we should stay away from make up?

Nini.. you can try drinking more water.. that will help keep you abit fuller.

Is it the higher your incision, the longer the healing?:wtf:

Oh so just eyeliner!!!! ??!?! WOW... but how about if both eyes are not deswelling evenly... :confused1:

Ok noted! :tup:

keenose.I think maskd is right.it's the deeper the cut, the longer it swells.I can definitely tell the doctor cut deeper on my right lid,since he spent more time on it.stay away from makeup for at least one month and you have to talk to the doctor, asking him if you can do makeup before doing it.I haven't gone back for a checkup yet, it's not been a month.when I go back, I will ask him

and also depends on the person... of course.

my crease isn't high... it's like a medium height... and it's been this way for like 2 weeks now... arg...

freaking scares me... I wanted a low crease... the doctor said it will look high until after the 3rd month... did he misunderstand me? the Dr. was nice... but still kinda rushy..

Ok I'll check with the doctor when I see him.. so many questions to ask still !!! :nuts:

He was rushy?? wow.. that certainly doesnt feel cool...

By the way... when your friend did Alar and open Rhino.. how long did she take to have the lines fully invisible?

keenose.I pee like crazy if I just drink a little bit of water. imagine you drink a bottle, and have to stand up and use the bathroom 10 times? I don't understand how my digestive system works. I just pee like crazy.if I eat a piece of watermelon aournd 9:00 at night, and I can't sleep that night.I will keep getting up to pee for the whole night.I don't understand. I kinds stay away from water.only tea and milk. those are thicker, and stay in my stomach.