BeautyHacker

I thought since I was writing on the "Asian nose job" forum it implies that I'm Asian. Yes, I am Asian. No, not my name.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see where you guys are coming from about the looks.

Personally, I think mixes in general are a little more exotic, so whether it be black and asian, or Middle Eastern and white... etc, I think they have a neat little twist that is really attractive in comparison to a "purebred"... haha...
But, anyway, there are beautiful people in every race... and prettiest of the prettiest in every group are pretty neck and neck in my opinion.

oh... this is funny.. but when I first saw Honey Lee, I thought she resembled Alicia Keys. Tell me if I'm delusional.. haha

[​IMG]
[​IMG]

I mean obviously the features are different, but look at the distances and where the features are placed... I don't know... maybe, it's just me...

warm compresses are cold compresses. But most cold compresses are NOT warm compresses. Do not put a cold compress into the microwave. it will pop.

A warm compress usually is covered in a stiff type of cloth. inside is a gel that you cannot see. It can be microwaved for 30-60 seconds for heat. They can also be put into the freezer. These are usually medical grade... or say something like that on the cover.

A cold compress that is not a warm compress is usually covered in a clear covering where you can see the gel inside. You can steep this in HOT water to make it warm... however, it will take a long time and never be as warm as a real warm compress... You cannot put this in the microwave.

Dr. Chuang does not sell the warm compresses... I don't think.
Dr. Jong has very nice ones that he sells for about 5 dollars a piece. They are definitely worth more than 5 dollars in my opinion.

If you do not have a warm compress, get two zip-lock bags... put one inside the other. Fill the inside one with hot water from the faucet. And use this as a hot compress... The heat doesn't last as long as a warm compress, and it is too hot at first... but it works... nonetheless.

keenose,

yea... a few Korean doctors (please don't take offense anyone, I BEG of you) I feel that I have emailed don't even really bother to look at the picture, they just rant off general procedures... so they will say double eyelid, epi, nose, etc... even sometimes when the picture shows that the patient already has nice double eyelids.

I think Dr. Chuang is definitely not as conservative as say a regular American doctor. I think most Asian surgeons are this way.. they are very blunt. If you ask him what else you can do to improve the face... he will tell you, and he won't sugarcoat it... but he's very friendly at the same time.. But, I feel that he definitely doesn't try to sell you stuff that won't make you look better.
But, you do have to ASK Dr. Chuang in order for him to tell you. Meaning if you go in for a nose job, and you don't ask if any other procedures will make you prettier, he's not going to be rude and say something like, "your face is super fat."

OOooooooh so we identify them with their outlook?
Warm that is with a stiff outer layer, cold is with plastic type outer layer?

Warm can be made cold too right?

NT5 ? Or usd 5?

Hahhaah you are so funny!!! The part about the "super fat" cracks me up! hahaha :roflmfao:

yeah I get what you mean.. it has happened several times! If you dont ask him about that procedure, he wont say you need it either.

Its only when you ask.. if you are suitable for it or not etc... then he will tell you.. yeah you should go for it. lol

keenose,

I meant 5USD. I think it was 150TWD...

umm... yea, that is how they look like. the warm and the cold compress. Sometimes, they call the cold compress (clear one where you can see the gel) a warm compress because you can warm it up by putting it in hot water... but it's really not a warm compress, because it just doesn't work well as a warm compress.

man... I wonder how Kel is doing... if you're still reading, drop us a quick note.

yup he does, only him and my bf knows. DARE NOT tell the mother!! she'll chain me to the wall!!

I told me bro because.. i really wanted someone to knw what was happening if god forbid something went wrong, he can be my backup and let me mum know whats happening. Told bf because its obvious he'll know i have something done (unless its maskd bf! :P), best let him know before!

maskd, I know those two girls are gorgeous, but they look horrible in those two pictures. there are better ones out there. what do you think about Maria K? she is sexy too. isn't she mixed between black and white?

thanks, maskd. but didn't you there is some kind of invinsible gel in the warm compress. if I just warm up the water in a zip-lock bag, will it still work the same as the real warm compress? plus, heat expands, and coldness shrinks, if I put a warm bag on my swollen eye, won't it make it expand even more?

heat does expand, cold does contract... but your talking about it when it pertains to like plastic, or a piece of road, etc.

What the heat compress (or in this case: zip-lock with hot water) does is transfer heat to your body, promoting blood circulation. more blood circulation=healing.

Trust me on this, every doctor that I have been to says to do this. Dr. Chuang, Dr. Jong, and Dr. Kim.