BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nini.. I can see you posted Maria's picture here. was this the one you initially wanted to show?

I think Kylie Minogue has beautiful legs!

Good luck with the deswelling.

So when exactly are you going to Taiwan?

nini,

I'm glad you heal well... it's so traumatic for those who don't.

butt implants... yuck... I'm sorry... I like round little butts like Adriana Lima (not into girl butts... you know what I mean) with a tiny waist... but anyway... yuck no... I think unless you are completely flat either in the chest or butt, you shouldn't do the implant because those two areas are touched often (haha)... and that would just be too weird.

Butt implants are totally popular in Brazil... they like ample behinds... but breast implants are really popular there too.

They're like opposite of Asia. Asians focus on face. Brazil likes to focus on the body.. haha

Can you teach me some make up tips to make it less obvious its swollen and all? I think that'd be helpful! :tup:

the interview on his web site.give me his web site then I can find it for you.I don't have his web site now.I posted two of Mariah's pictures. the first one of her with big boobs, and the second one is the one she was giving a concent with other guy dancers.yeah.her body is not that perfect comparing to Andria Lima or the girl you mentioned. but she does sing well, doens't she?

Wooo hoo !!!!

I'm seriously thinking of doing some eyebrows... extending the end.. and filling in some empty spots. so I could take the chance to buy some from him! haha

I read that you'd need like 4 months to look more natural on the lids... then it can take about 1 year for it to fully SET in.

So yours is still considered early!!

Hey.. how about trying some chinese medicine? No side effects, no harm trying!

LOL no idea nini... does Dr Chuang do it?

Are you considering doing it?

Man.. buttocks are such big pieces of meat.. I guess the implant would be super big too! haha

maskd,in my opinion,I don't think you should do makeup when you are healing.it might cause infection to your eyes.I just leave it alone while it's healing.anyways. I'm just like you, eatting spicy, fatting food, anything I like. I tried to eat fruit and veggies only, but I couldn't take it any longer. fruit and veggies make me hungry all the time. I mean I ran out of energy eatting only those.I feel hungry very soon after eatting those. so, you think I'm making the warm compress in the right way? is there any reason you asked me those questions about my eyelids? how swollen are your eyelids?you must have had a pretty high incision, that's why it's still swollen

for me... a pencil eyeliner that is the turn kind (don't need to sharpen) is the best tool. My eyes look a little overly round... so I just line near my lashes and blend a tiny bit. I extend the line farther towards my temple than I normally do because my eyes look overly round with the crease still swollen. makes it elongated to balance the height of the eye.

I sure will....

AND nini.. remember.. do make an appointment with him TWO weeks before you go to Taiwan. He told me that.

He also told me that October is a very good month for operations... and he is less busy that time of the year. Heheh

He also promised to make more time for my operations and consultation.

Such a sweet guy.... :heart:

it's not high... it's deep rather... so what I mean is the skin around the incision is raised making it look too deep.

the doc said it was safe to wear make-up after 1.5 weeks.. you should be fine. Plus, I don't wear all that much makeup usually, anyway.

Jennifer Lopez has done it.she doesn't have any problems sitting down or anything.I don't think Dr. Chuang does it since he doesn't have any pictures of it.I don't think anybody there considers doing it.yeah, after I'm done with my face, I will fix my body. I'm too skinny. I need some fat in my baby,lol:roflmfao: