BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maria K??? no idea...

My stupid boyfriend (actually he's really freaking smart, like REALLY) tried to tell me one day that Angelina Jolie was half phillipino (<-- Sorry... I don't know how to spell.. and too lazy to spell check)..
I don't know... you can ask him about so much random stuff about relativity and nuclear energy... but other stuff, he is so CLUELESS...

lol, it's funny the way you talk about your boyfriend.whoever is so gorgeous,they also look different from the rest of the group. they don't look they belong to any race at all. when you look at Jennifer Anisten(?), you can just tell she is 100% white, but Angelina Jolie look mixed between Jewish and some other race. I don't know, she looks weird+gorgeous to me.

then nothing to worry about, I don't want extremely young doctor to operate on me, slightly old ones have more experiences I think?Dr. Chuang seems to be the one that most people here like.and I like him too since he always replies to my emails,answering all my questions.I want to go to him,yeah! let me plan for it now! I' little bit worry abotu my eyes too. my left eye looks completely nature and not swollen at all. but my right eyelid is still deswelling slowly. and my friends are coming back from everywhere for the last month of summer. I really want to see them,and you guys know how concious I'm about the way I look whenever I go out.I want to look nice, and make them surprise how much my appearce has improved ever these years.maskd,does the warm compress really works for you?so, just two bags with warm tap water and put it over my eyes, right?