BeautyHacker

thanks maskd, glad to hear its not just the UK that charges on everything and anything. Dam that really sucks..

Summerskin, if you're still keeping an eye on the thread by careful about these cost!! just the aesthesia alone can pay for another op!! scary £1200 x 5 hours = EKKKKK!!!

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like the idea of using materials from your rib because to me it doesn't feel right. I believe your ribs is there for a purpose to protect your internal organs and to play about with your ribs like this make me feel uncomfortable. And i definately don't like the idea of a scar on my body. I think he only use the rib graft to rise the bridge of your nose and all the parts of the nose is down to the surgeon skill. Also the idea of having dead bone stuck to your face not my cup of tea.

I still haven't settle on a surgeon yet.

Maybe if Dr T will consider using implants I might consider but since he boldly mention he only uses rib graft and he also has no experience using implants so I doubt I will consider him.

No problem!

Oh so he does have smart lipo? I wonder why he doesnt use it for the face? Its permanent .. isnt it better?

Do you think if I dont like the goretex nose after 2 months, he will replace it with silicion for me free?
Or does he mean he will just take it out for me? zzz

Oh so it will be seen EARLY? Wow thats a relief!!!!

LOL .. better check out the FULL cost!!! Sounds pricey!

Hey Howdid!!!

Welcome back! Glad to hear from you!

oh so the back of the head indeed hurts? Ehhh.. if we do the nose and this together, it's a tough combination eh? :nuts:
Since we need to sleep upright, not sidewards to prevent the nose shifting or stuff.

So.... the big question is... how does he know what shape of eyebrow to give you?
Did you extend your end?
How many hairs did you do in the end? 50 per side?

Also... say if he implants it in, then one day you accidently pluck it out... will it grow back? :confused1:

Hope all goes well with your lip.....

Wow ok.. I missed this part.
Thanks for the input!!!

It really sounds like a good experience you had.

I cant really imagine the eyebrow part though.. how wierd does it look from above?
Can you show us in time to come?

WOWwwwwwwwwwww...:nuts:

haven't posted for a while. how are you everybody? I have trouble calling the Chinese embassy. I hate talking to an answer machine. keenose, how did you get your passport ready? I haven't gone back to China yet since I came to USA. and now I want to go to Taiwan, mann, this is difficult. I'm not telling my parents about going to Taiwan, I want to tell them the last minute, they will probably be against the idea that I'm doing another rhinoplasty since they already got me one. I really need to plan on this since I won't take any money from my parents. I need to start working again. I have a question to ask, where can I get double-eyelid tape? my eyes look good, but still. I need those for makeup use. I don't want to order it from another country. but I don't know where to get those in the states. PSL howdid, congrates on your eyebrow surgery. I want it too, but since I do makeup, it doesn't bother me that much cos I can just draw two lines. but I'm tired of it, I want nature-looking eyebrows and I don't wanna draw two lines every single day. keenose, thanks a lot for posting Dr. Chuang's reply. he is brilliant, I can just tell.

Hey Nini! You going to Taiwan now or still Korea? Can't you just apply for your passport with the United States post office?

I did a search on eBay for eyelid glue or tape & tons came up. If you keep using it though, I read that it will stretch your lids & make them saggy so I would refrain from using it alot.

Hey Nini! Where have you been? hehe

My passport is ready anytime.. no problems whatsoever.
I dont think I need a visa or anything to go to Taiwan.

So you are going to Taiwan? I thought you wanted Korea..

Yeah I am keen on the eyebrow too.. just not sure how bad it would look if someone looks from above you. LOL

Waiting for howdid to update us on that.

So you are only doing nose with Dr Chuang?