BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't Dr. Toriumi write a book called "The Asian Cosmetic Surgery"? I wanna get that book now. brilliant people do brilliant work, if he is that great, we need to read the papers, books he published to judge him. does anyone have a link of Dr. Jung? I mean the English link?

well... the crease is too deep at this point and too big like low medium crease size... you know how I like the small crease for myself..

I brought him the before and afters of eyes from BKclinic and told him around those heights... The doctor told me that it will look slightly higher than what I want for 2-3 months... so I'm not too worried at all.

I think I must heal really slowly when it comes to internal swelling, because, when I close my eyes, it is still slightly raised on both sides of the crease (it has come down considerably from what it was initially though)... that raise causes it to look deep when I open my eyes... hence, a little unnatural.

Maskd2003,r u sure this girl is hong kong & caucasian mixed? she looks more philipino to me. most of my friends are half chinese half eng, and they DEF dont look anything like that, eurasian (white &chinese to be specific) are a lot lighter (skin color) and they all have Huge noses (just like any other caucasians...i.e look at danielle graham & kristin kreuk), unlike this girl....
ooo hi everyone! It's been a long time since I've been on this forum! Just wana ask again, is anyone planning on going to seoul sometime in nov/dec this yr?

keropi,

I was referring to another girl. I was referring to the blogger that I posted earlier... She's gorgeous... just look for a beautiful girl... I didn't post her pic directly... but she's VERY beautiful.

wahh you very lucky hor? walk walk also can bump into celebrities! lol

Hey Maskd.. thanks alot for posting this. I can finally see it.

I think she definately looks better as compared to ORIGINAL looks.
Just that the tip may be a tad too sharp. But some people like that.

Oh... maybe you are right about posting the pictures. But we have been posting alot of celebrities pictures here for quite sometime. Hmm I think the imageshack only works for awhile only too. Like after awhile the link will not work.

Yeah like Maskd.. I also think its a tad too sharp for my personal taste. But I think she looks great, as compared to before.

When we take photos to compare like this, we are just imagining what we want on ourselves. Not directed at anyone... sorry if we have made you misundertand.:P

Hey Maskd..

I'm sure he didnt mean it that way. Maybe its because he seldom frequents this forum.. and is not used to the way we talk.

Dont worry... we dont misunderstand you. :yes:
And we are always happy to hear your opinions.

Again.. appreciating your help in every matter.

Maskd2003, ahh....i get u now! was getting confused with the other girl! I do agree she is quite pretty! haha....her brows are nearly as long as mine (mine are 6cm long...superlong!) ;)

Dear BadBoy,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Dr. Jung. I'm seriously considering it now, but I just have a few questions:

I don't speak Chinese or Korean. Is he able to understand me if I only speak in English?

How were you able to get a consultation and an operation date immediately upon arrival?

Thank you,
Ferndale