BeautyHacker

nini,

good to hear that your eyes are doing well... mine are not 90% healed... and if they are, well.. that would suck... haha...

At almost three weeks, I still have some deswelling to do. I must say that I looked better before the procedure at the moment... but you know, I must be patient. It's all internal swelling from the looks of it.

Last night my boyfriend said to me, "Before your eye job, you were the only person that I ever knew that looked good up close as well as far away." Great.... I think? In fact, I look in the mirror... my eyes just look... ugh... He just thinks it's hilarious.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The page is loading so slow!!

Anyway... that blogger.. after looking through her pages.. goodness... she is gorgeous!

Perfect eyes, nose, face shape, lips... hair..
PERFECT......

She is many many many levels above Dawn... or the other blogger.. forgot her name.

By far, this is the best.

Anyway, I think she is natural?
Since that pic of her and her bro... they look so similar! lol so funny.

I find it amazing that she can look European... Asian... Japanese and so on... with different looks!
Amazing...:tup:

Ehhh so what did he actually want to say? BEFORE your eye job.. you mean he doesnt like it now?

Hi,

Yes, glad you find this patient's change dramatic because it was this example that took my breath away!

First of all, I doubt the same nose would look good on some of us, but given her eyes (large rather deepset and spirited), tan complexion, tight lips and beautiful facial shape, her augmented nose looks perfectly fine on her. In fact, I would crave for her nose and think she looks MILES better now (more sophisticated). This is where pan-asian differs in look than the average oriental (especially chinese) with typical single lid eye with no deep socket, lack of facial bony structure (triangle of beauty I call it)... and am quite sure that same nose would be too distracting for them.

I guess HARMONY is the word.:smile:

In fact, her nose is NOT perfect at all. Her bridge is beautiful (on her face) but her tip has too much cartilage and is edgy not smooth. If you have seen her in person, you would find her nose a tad short. That picture in fact is a very generous one - but overall, she is an eye candy, comeon` lets get real ! :smile:

lol.. hey have you met her? sounds like you've met her...:tup:

In fact, I have while I was in Korea shopping around (with my nose cast on!! with huge shade on) she was with the production crew getting ready to shoot an advert (I think). Not a tall girl, but such a head turner near and far. Nose is certainly a tad short and maybe too wide at the bridge? I like females with slender narrow refined noses - so pretty ! Classically, the nose is for breathing only not seen so generally, the smaller the better of course within limits.

Hey....

Be careful, are you sure you are allowed to post these pictures here on a public forum from Dr. Toriumi website? You had better check first if I were you especially when his NAME IS PRINTED ON THE PICTURES !!

Also, why would you think her nose is "severe for any race"? I just don`t get your point, she is so much more beautiful and she can certainly pass off as a model now. Don`t you know caucasian and certainly many pan-asians have pointy sharp tips like hers? Comeon .... keep it real .... it might be too sharp for many which I can understand but to call it "severe for any race" is way too far fetched and rather offensive. No pun intended but keeping my opinions real.

sorry if I offend, but it's just my opinion, personal taste; I don't mean to offend anyone. We say things about people's noses all the time. And, everyone has their own taste on beauty like I don't necessarily agree with all the things you say about looks or preferences... but that's totally ok because I don't expect everyone to think the same.

Personally, I have never seen that sharp of a nose on anyone, at least of the angle views <--and I live in the states.

I don't know if I can post that... but I did link it back to his site... I only posted because keenose cannot see it.

eh whatever... since everyone's opinion or taste is different... I'm going to refrain from any opinions now...

yeah i think her nose is 'too' sharp that why im trying to get more photos of asian patients, but I failed to..patients confidentiality and so on..

Back to korea, I can just about afford surgery in korea, i dont want to run the rish of going to DrT and him quoting my super high prices! You all had great outcomes from going to korea/taiwan so its just as good :smile:

oh, btw:
I found this:

It can be found at this site:
http://www.rhinoplasty4you.com/forum/forum_entry.php?id=50181

" So, I just want everyone to know my experiencing after consulting 3 physicians.

1. Dr. Charles Lee $5K wants to do silastica implant
2. Dr. Davis $9K wants to do medpor, will do rib for $11K and chin 2K
3. Dr. Toriumi $23K plus 2 weeks stay in Chicago post-op.
All these prices are inclusive..meaning surgery fee/hospital already calculated into it.

What I was looking for was asian nose surgery..build up the bridge and refine the tip/nostrils. This would be a primary rhinoplasty."