BeautyHacker

Regarding Dawn,
looking at her blog photos, it looks like silicone.
looking at the fhm pic, and the pic I posted, it looks like goretex.

kimosa,
totally agree with you... it's much easier to transform a person with potential, than someone ugly.... except on those swan makeover shows... but I still think they're not that great afterward... but can be deemed as pretty by some people.

silicone is NOT visible if the correct shape and size are chosen, under any lighting.
goretex is only seen in some senior citizens but, you cannot predict if your skin will be that thin later on. Dr. Chuang performed on some senior citizens with this stuff because some of them request it, and when you stretch the skin, you can see white.

yea... I felt that goretex sheet stuff at chuang's office... it's really soft.

Jung is still the most well known for goretex in Korea.

Frankly, I don't believe that Dawn's photos aren't photoshopped. I think the blog pics probably still look like her, but she has altered her nose and other facial parts <-- for sure... because pics taken of her elsewhere have small differences than her blog pics.

I mean her nose looks COMPLETELY different in these pics. No makeup can do that...
I don't know... I'm interested in what you all think.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh by the way... some of those before pics of dawn... i think they chose the worst pics of her possible... or I just simply don't believe in some of them... particularly the earliest ones.
But, I still think she has had major overhaul on her face.

All I can gather is that Dawn does not look the same as her blog's photos - you would have realised that those are terribly animated with overly wide eyes, pinched nose etc... if you compare to the single shot that was posted earlier by someone, gosh.... that nose is so much smaller with less height etc.... in fact, it looks more natural. AS for her eyes, I doubt they are as wide in person ... TRUST.

PS: Why look stunning on photos when one is less than attractive in person say being naturally photogenic?

I think its amazing how she looks different from this picture and the ones on her blog!!!

This picture, her nose is bigger.. wider... not as defined.. and eyes definately looks smaller? Or something.. not like now.

[​IMG]
[​IMG]

She started being a blogger? She is a famous blogger if put simply. The most beautiful blogger?

Oh I wish I could comment more on this... but I cant because the doctor hasnt answered me yet .. this is one of the questions I asked. :confused1: about the goretex result/ shapes.

Yeah, I think she did silicon too.

LOL thats so funny!!

It must be a total bummer! Well thats the problem with such a big country.

In our country, from ONE end of the country to the other end... will take 30mins by car... Around there.

Agreed!

I agree with you nini....

It only enhances your look, not totally change you. Of course unless its a FULL BODY change... like the movie.. "200 pounds beauty"

I'm sure MOST people who do PS only want to enhance their original looks, not change it fully.
Unless they want a full identity change.

So its tip projection, bridge agumentation, alarplasty?

Yes, fully agree with you that Asian doctors would be more familiar with Asian faces.

*salute*

Till now, I cant stare at all these without feeling.. a little... irky.

Someone said that she is going to ask the doctor to SHOW her the height of the nose during the procedure..before she is stitched up.
I imagine, if the doctor was to ask me.. I would probably freak out.

hahaha I agree with you.

I think she is going for the JAP look... Jap picture poses.. you know?

Yup! I agreed... I felt the same way too! She looks different! Compare the pictures.

Eeee if goretex is so soft, how do they grasp the shape to give...
I see thats why they say that the shape is much harder to do as compared to silicon.

I hope Dr Chuang is good with goretex...