BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone,

I haven't posted in awhile.. the forum's gotten so busy lately with alot of great info.. so thanks girls. :tup:

I just have question about cleaning wound post-op.. how often do i have to clean my eyes and nose? also how exactly do i clean my nose.. is it the nostril area? just seems kinda gross,lol. I dont wanna go anywhere near something that looks bloody and stiched.

Hi all,

One more question for you Maskd. You mentioned taking hair from the back of the head for the transplant... so did you have to sleep on your face or something while the cut on the back of the head healed? Thanks maskd for answering in advance.

Yeah he did.. but its kinda funny.

He said.. "I wont forget to reply you. However I need much time to answer your many questions. Please forgive me because of my busy works everyday. Just wait awhile...."

hahaha :P

Who could say no to such a sweet reply?:heart:

Well............ I just bombarded him with more questions I have during this period of time, so that he can reply me all together! LOL:roflmfao:

Hoho.. welcome welcome :smile:

I heard from Maskd that you should bring a bottle of saline solution. Those used to clean contact lenses to clean your wounds, eyes, nose etc.

For your nose area, you can use Q-Tips.. (cotton buds).

Hope that helps!

PS: One of the gals in the other forum, went to Korea to do her nose job. She complained of difficulty in breathing and all.. the doctor dismissed it initially as its pretty normal. Then after a few days, she still had the same problem.

The doctor agreed to check it out for her... while LOOKING.. he accidently broke her stitches (since she did alar) -- sidetracked.

Anyway, the gist of it is...... he pulled out a bloody blob of NOSE **** !

Awww.. I hope that doesnt happen to any of us.:wtf:

WOW.. thats hard!

IF we are doing nose... and implanting eyebrow/ lashes.. sleeping on face?? :wtf:

eye procedures:

levator: this muscle is in charge of opening your eye. They basically shorten it, so you open eyes wider naturally...

lateral canthoplasty: cut the outer corners of your eyes. has VERY little effect. Most doctors actually tell you that it doesn't do anything. It has less than 5% of the effect that epicanthy produces. The scarring that can result from this can be really ugly too, weird looking.

double eyelid: Everybody knows what this is... affects the eyes the most (size wise and overall appearance)

Epicanthy: Cut or pull the inner corners of your eyes to either rid the epicanthal fold or give an appearance of larger eyes or usually both. Scarring can easily result from this...

Teehee, wow let me see if I can answer all these tonight!

Oh, guess what guys? Change of plans today. I almost bought plane tickets this morning but couldn't find the credit card I wanted to use. Good thing I didn't because now my bf wants to go to Korea too! I think we'll be going from Dec. 21-Jan 1 for him & I will be getting surgery around Dec. 29th & I will be staying for 10 days after my surgery. Nothing confirmed yet but if he gets the time off, that's how it is planned.

As far as how long you can stay in Korea, I don't know but if you are staying a month or less, no problem! I will be seeing Dr. Kim at BK Clinic.

You better hurry up and apply for your passport now. Don't delay because with all the passport stuff going on now, it's taking longer than usual to get them. They told me 10-12 weeks when I went yesterday so I'll be getting it before December if everything goes well. *Knock On Wood*

I won't be seeing family when I go down there but I will probably stay at a nice decent hotel, something that has internet connection & is clean.

I can help you translate if you go during the time I will be down there. Now I must say that my bf is not keen on me meeting people from the internet but as long as you really are a girl & we're meeting in a neutral place, I assume he should be fine with it. Hehe you lesbian you, now don't let my bf know :roflmfao:

Yep, I did get my nose & my eyes done but if you remember my doctor did a bad job. I also think my crease shape is almost semi lunar shape & I still have to rid of the double line on my right eye & lower the height & rid of the epicanthal fold (Damn, I sound bad but I am not that deformed really) :rolleyes:

My nose is still red on the bridge from the time he took the silicon out & kinda bumpy. I hope this goes away by December.

Keenose - You said that the doctor should work on the nose first then eyes. That is exactly what I thought too & it sounds logical but my doctor didn't do that & started on the eyes first :cursing:

I really didn't want to go from mid December to January because I'll miss Christmas with my family & New Years & also I will be starting school mid January & I really didn't want to start school with my face still healing. :crybaby:I shall resort to my tinted shades again then & hope no one tries to talk to me until a few weeks later hehe :Push: