BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see why these Americans think Shu Qi and Zhang Ziyi are beautiful. there are billions of beauties in China! and I quite don't understand how those directors would choose Shu Qi or Zhang Ziyi to be in their movies shown internationally. I'm not saying they are ugly. they are not the best-looking women in China. and they don't have any moral standards.

Wow cool.. do they provide alcohol? Or something to remove the marker marks on your face?

Does Dr Chuang have those compresses too?

Who is MIMI yang? Never heard or seen ...

Liu Yi Fei is pretty.. she looks great in those swordsman serials.. havent really seen her in modern movies nor serials though.

More.. "commercialized"? Or they have the typical Asian women features?

Dont know.. how about Gong Li?

I don't dislike either of them... and I think Shu Qi kinda sexy. but, there are better.

yea... I got the pics from facebook. That's the only place where I can find them... in groups. Like if you search Liu YiFei, there are several groups worshiping her... haha.

provide alcohol? They take off those marks for you...

You may want to bring saline solution (eye contact solution) to clean the wounds... bring lots of q-tips, especially if nose or eyes are involved.

Chuang's compresses sweat.. so you need to put a little paper towel in between you and the compress... which is a pain... and I don't think his you can microwave... you have to soak in hot water... which takes longer and never gets as hot.

OOhh I see !!!

Because I read in the Sg forum that we have to bring alcohol.. to take off some marks or..whatever gooo left over by those plasters and stuff..

Why is saline solution good for cleaning wounds?

Can salt + water work? :P

OH I see !!! Jong's can microwave?

So getting it from Jong is better in that case!

How many do you think we'd need?

NO!! Do not put salt and water on it.

The contact solution is good because it is PH balanced for you. Think of it this way... it's so sensitive, it's meant for eyes.

This is also the stuff that the doctors use when they are doing a simple cleaning. They will not provide this... so better get a bottle of contact solution to bring with you.

LOL... maybe not my ERA... dont remember seeing her at all..:confused1:

LOL Okok !!!

Yes madam!!! hehehe