BeautyHacker

Maskd,

Do you know if lets say we want both Epi and double eyelid procedure... which will they do first?
Epi or eyelid?

I know that if nose and eyes are wanted, nose will be done first, then eye.

How about the muscle cutting to make the eye larger? ( I keep forgetting the term). I think I heard someone from sg forum will be doing that with Dr chuang.

You said that this procedure is not popular.. why?

I am just wondering... HOW on earth is it possible that these celebrities from so small eyes.. can have such big eyes??? I mean.. only double eyelid ???

[​IMG]

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

geese, they do look completely different before and after the surgery. I think they have done the eyelid job many times to get eyes that big. once is not enough I guess. I'm now a bit skeptical about those actresses. it's hard to believe it's the same person. by the way, makeup can make your eyes look bigger. trust me. their eyes won't look so big after they take their makeup off. there are products there such as double-layered eyelid tape, eye glue, contact to make your eyes look really really big.

In actuality, none of these ladies had small eyes to begin with. I know this is hard to believe.

From what I see, double eyelid and epicanthy was done all of these. And, everyone has circle lens on!

The reason is because they had heavy single lids before. Some people when they get double eyelid get an extreme dramatic change. This is generally because their lid overhangs a lot, but their eye size is either average or large. But, the eyes just look small... but the opening is not... if that makes sense. I'VE SEEN THIS HAPPEN BEFORE, so I'm pretty sure this is the reason.

If you look, all the pics of the before... the girls have this droopy lid.. except number 3... I think this one is due to angling of the photo and redoing double eyelid.

None of these girls have had levator procedure... Most docs don't normally practice this... including almost all Korean doctors. But, Dr. Chuang can do it for you... and so can Dr. Kim from BK, but they don't advertise it generally unless you ask for it.

If you look at Dawn Yang with her WIDE open eyes... I think that's it... looks too fake for me. She may be pretty... but the goal is to look pretty AND natural. But, I guess it's probably impossible for her since she did so much.

haha,

Nini... we both said it... circle lens!

You can't do the operation over and over to increase the size... you can only change the style of your crease with multiple operation.

Really the only two that people can do is epicanthy and double eyelid. Lateral Cantho doesn't do anything as far as results go, only gives you chances of scarring. I've heard this from doctors and patients who did it anyway...
And Levator looks unnatural unless you have a medical issue with not being able to raise you lids properly.

In Korea, Taiwan, Japan, China... this is almost always what they do: Epi+Double eyelid... unless your eyes are close together... then it would just be double eyelid.

Oh but if we already got the double eyelids.. then stickers/ glue wont be needed right? :confused1:

I understand what you mean now!

But why dont they normally practice this levator thing? It it very risky or something?

Oh if thats the case.. why dont people do it? I mean... can the doctor just open it up.....a little? I mean like still looking natural and all..

haha I see.. so its like a popularity thing... not that its not good or something yeah?

great keenose,

now I don't have to explain..

See.. the lady had ptosis and that's why she needed it.. but if you have normal operating lids... it looks like -->:wtf: Like you're opening your eyes just slightly too much. just a little...

So if you have ptosis.. fine... and if you want that kind of look... fine...

you can still use the tape the glue even though you have double-layered eyelids. those products lift up your eyelid to make your eye bigger. but it's optional. but I will still use those even though my eyes now are much bigger and double-layered since I'm a makeup freak!!:rochard: