BeautyHacker

It's supposed to be more parallel, size is closer to medium but on the smaller side if that makes sense. Right now it's still pretty big. Also it looks kinda semi-lunar in shape & I want it more tapered looking when I get my revision but I don't want the inner corners to meet.

Honey Lee is very pretty, she looks mixed now. If that is her before picture, I definitely think she got her eyes done at least. I wonder if those are her natural dimples?

Oh & the next thing I have to buy to get ready for Korea is those things that you put under your sunglasses so it doesn't prop on top of your nose. I saw it on a surgery website but now I can't find it! :sad:

Anyone know what I'm talking about? You put this thing on the bottom of your sunglasses & this thing sits on your cheeks so your sunglasses are away from your nose but yet your eyes are still covered. :supacool:

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think most of them did surgery.. except picture 3. The girl had large eyes since she was a kid.

Yeah I LOVE their eyes.. I like eyes like these.. big...

Actually the 1st, 2nd and last pics are all the SAME girl! hahahah

Just different styles and angles of the eyes. I like her eyes.
I know that she had double eyelid surgery because her younger photos had no double eyelids. But they look nice and natural to me.

Actually, when I was younger, I had tapered hidden double eyelids. When I grew older.. my eyes actually developed into parallel creases. Just very small.... and only ONE eye.. lol

Right.. so I am going enhance and balance them.:P

Oh on honey lee, she is SOooooooo beautiful.. and sweet looking!

Her face is natural... because I saw a picture of her and her mom and sis.. they all had the same nose!
I think her eyes.. are those kind that if you relax your eyes will be single eyelid.. if you open them bigger, they will be double eyelids.

I also think that she might have used those eye tapes or stuff to enhance her eyes while taking photos.

LOVE her dimples...:yahoo:

Ooo I didnt know that the girl with red scarf had colored lenses? Is it dark brown?

I think Honey did boobs...

I think I can understand what you are trying to say. I wanted something like that too... parallel but slightly tapered look.. without the front crease touching the eye.

No.. Honey didnt do her eyes.. because I saw alot of her pics. When she has make up on, her eyes look big.. because of the eyeshadow, lashes and maybe tape.
But when she doesnt have make up on, she looks like this... or maybe with small creases...

Her dimples are natural... because I saw a picture of her family, her mom has dimples too.. the same type. Just more shallow. Maybe because in the pics, her mom didnt smile so wide.

Ooohhh that is so interesting! What prop is it? I want to get that too!! That would be sooo helpful!
Let me know when you find it please?

But would it look wierd with that prop on?

1st girl is hwang jung eum (disbanded girlband sugar) - pretty sure she did her eyes and nose. her eyes are crazy huge

2nd and 4th girl is go ah ra (born 1990) - did surgery for ears they were naturally very big , got them pinned back. in my opinion though, she also did her eyes (used to be infold, now a nice outfold), and got her teeth done (old pics her smile doesnt look as nice and perfect)

3rd girl is goo hye sun, an uljjang (korean for 'best face') turned celebrity actress; i thiiiiiiiiink shes natural.

=)

edit

go ah ra's eyes are famous for being a rare, light hazel brown, though she is asian.
haha this has become a k-celeb discussion..is this considered spam?

Nope, thats the only Chinese medicine I know as well. I am getting lip reduction surgery done next week by Dr. Chuang, and eyebrow implants done by Dr. Jong, so I wanted to know what kind of stuff I needed to get before the surgery.

Our saviour appears again!! hahah guess I got them mixed up....AGAIN. lol:P

They are all so beautiful. Yeah I read somewhere that goo hye sun is a natural. I've seen her pictures when she was a kid.. looks quite the same. Especially her eyes.. still so big.

Neh... what spam!?!?! This is a thread for all related to PS.... haha including beautiful celebs

Hihi... Oh you are going next week?

Where are you going from?

How much are the procedures?

I thought of eyebrow implants too! Hmm do you mind taking a pic of JUST your eyebrow for us? Then we can compare the before and after.. it'd be really helpful.

Here's something that can help...

Before going to surgery, one week before.. start taking low salt diet.

Also, take more protein, vitamins to prep yourself.

Then get sinnech... for bruising. Take this before and after surgery... it helps alot it seems.

Hope this is helpful.

PS: you can buy those surgery mask.. like SARS mask... and bring it. Because you'd really want to cover up your mouth/ nose when its not fully recovered... reduces risk of dust whatsoever.. and glare from passerbys! :P

howdid,

Don't bring the "Sars mask." The clinics will provide this for you. They have tons of them.

Take vitamin C. That is the most important. try not to eat foods rich in vitamin E... such as nuts.

Dr. Jong's clinic has the best cooling/heat compress there. it's the kind that doesn't "sweat." I love it. I wish I had gotten two... they're about 5 bucks from him... very cheap for a very nice compress. so don't even bother buying it until you get there.

yea... and as keenose says, take sinnech.... if you still have time to order it.

Thought I'd post some Chinese actresses. :heart:

MiMi Yang
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

Crystal Liu (Liu YiFei) (She's a natural):
haha... she's one of those that looks exactly the same as when they were a kid... never had an ugly day!
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

sorry.. most of the pics that I posted weren't glamour shots for magazines or advertisements... It's so hard to find pics of Chinese actresses online through the US search engines except for the usual ones like Shu Qi and especially Zhang ZiYi (which I don't particularly like)