BeautyHacker

Wooo same in my case! My ends are too short!

So anyway, how do they know what shape to give you?

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone!

Dr Chuang definitely does not promote Sinecch. Here's his answer when I asked him :

I have ordered sinecch for faster healing. In your opinion , do you think your patients have experienced good results with it?
---> My answer is NO! The post-operative swelling is a natural course. No medication can have a effective result for that. However you can take it because if might release your discomfort feeling during this peroid.

Those were the props I was thinking about but it's so funny seeing them in that picture. I sure hope people don't laugh at me like I do at that picture hehe :nogood:

As for age, I suggest waiting till you are at least 18. Getting it right out of high school going into college is a good time since you won't be seeing alot of the people who knew your old nose plus at 18 you will be alot more mature & developed. :yes:

Hey Berry!

Thanks for sharing.

WOW.. he seems strongly against taking sinnech. His tone...

LOL.. yeah I can imagine!!!

Here's another idea I THOUGHT of...

Get a hairstyle with heavy bangs... then tape your glasses to your forehead!!! lol :P

Hi all,

Honestly I have no idea how they are going to know what type of eyebrow shape to implant the eyebrows in. I'm guessing the doctor would just go by my natural eyebrow shape, which is fine by me. I'm pretty sure if you wanted it any other way, the doctor would listen to your requests.

From what I've been reading, your natural eyebrows do not fall out post surgery. The new eyebrows are supposed to fall out, then grow back afterwards. However, some of the new eyebrow hair will just fall out and not grow back. The doctor wrote that satisfaction of results for this surgery is based on how many eyebrow hairs grow back. Generally, I believe he stated that around 80% or so of hairs survive? I don't recall the exact figure, but I remember it was pretty high, above 60-70% for sure.

Japan would probably be a fair amount more than Taiwan. The living expenses here are quite expensive as well. If you guys like eating fruit and vegetables...be prepared to spend a lot of money on it here. I bought a 1/4 of a watermelon here for around 5 dollars. Also, I haven't really seen any cheap food around here. For example, in Taiwan you can get a lunch meal for like 3 dollars... around here you'd pay around 6-7 dollars for a decent lunch, probably ramen.

It's good to hear that the eyebrow implants leave no noticable stitching though. I'm just concerned about the recovery time for lip reduction surgery. From what I read, it might swell up a lot before it gets smaller. That would be pretty noticable wouldn't it? Also, supposedly the first two days after the lip reduction surgery are really bad in terms of pain. However, it seems like most places regard lip reduction surgery as a really easy and small surgery.

Hey Howdid,

Thanks for sharing. From what you say.. I'm pretty keen in the eyebrow thing .. gosh.. so many things!

WOW its really so so expensive in Japan.. goodness! 1/4 watermelon for USD 5?:wtf:

We dont know much about the lip thing.. so can only wish you luck.. and do more research.

Here in Singapore, someone sells sinnech directly... so we can buy it from her directly.
if you want, I can help you buy.. but when are you leaving?

Hi all,

Thanks a lot for the offer. Unfortunately, I leave for Taiwan tommorow, so there won't be any time to pick up any Sinnech. I suppose the Hua Tze Ping or whatever its called will have to do. When are you planning on getting your eyebrows done? It seems like a really good deal to me at around 1000 dollars if it can really fix my eyebrows.

Ooh ok.. too rushed! Sorry cant help much then...

Oh I am planning to go Taiwan in October. Its not confirmed if I am doing the eyebrows or not.. hehe but its definately worth considering. :P

Kimosa, when in December? I'm free December 16th to January. I'm not a Korean citizen, how long can I stay? whom are you going to see in Korea? Do I still have time to have my passport ready to go there in December? where are you going to stay in Korea? do you have any family down there? if you don't, maybe we can share a hotel together and save some money. anyways, it will be great if you can translate!! I'm so excited, I feel like giving you a big lesbian KISS:tispy:don't get scared,lol. I'm just kidding,:roflmfao:I thought you got both your eyes and nose done already, Kimosa. what else do you find to do?

The epicanthy made the double eyelid smaller.

Dr. Chuang had suggested that I do both, but I didn't.. Thus the double eyelid got smaller. I just want it back to its original size.

The double eyelid is still healing. It has stayed at a medium crease for a week now... arg.. but I can still see a difference from the last week. Right now, it has been exactly two weeks since the operation.