BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting! I finally SEE what you mean by lose the sense of height without something to have reference with..

But the shape, curve and size looks GREAT. :tup:
Then again, you had good height to begin with... thats a bonus. So he only had to define your tip..

In my case, it would be quite major nose work haha

Is this this "PIEN TZE HUANG "?

Share with us any info you may have.. :P

Did you get a high crease? Tapered or parallel?

keenose,

That second girl with the red scarf... she's beautiful.

anyways, parallel creases are really rare in Northern Orientals... in fact in all Orientals, they make up only a fraction of a percent. So, generally, when you see it on a really pretty girl, it's usually fake... but you can't know for sure, because that is the definition of good plastic surgery. pretty but inconspicuous. I don't care how pretty someone thinks a feature is, if you can tell that it's fake, why would anyone want it?

I didn't only do tip work... he put a slight implant on my nose to make it just a little higher... but I think it made a big difference...

oh god... Honey Lee. She is pretty pretty but when I first saw her, I thought she looked a little Caucasian. There's this before pic of her that I saw... she got double eyelid and nose job, by looking at the pic, but you know... I hate saying this stuff about strangers because if she didn't do anything, that's pretty mean of me.

oh... and one more thing I wanted to say... I usually don't like colored lenses on Asians. but that second girl that Keenose posted, with the red scarf, those are beautiful colored lenses!

^ Honey Lee before...

Oh, I remember this. They did a documentary on the 2007 Miss World/Universe (I can't remember which) competition. Of all the contestants, only 4 said that they have never had plastic surgery. All others, admitted to it.