BeautyHacker

REALLY? Confirmed??? They are different people?? lol ..... I see :nuts:

I like both their noses... the 2nd girl's is more smooth.. the 1st one has more ANGLE.

ARGHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OKOK.....stop rubbing it in! lol I'm going to be GREEN....(with envy):P

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How bout the nosetrils? Any use for the extra.....fats there?

haha! This is so funny.

Some of those Korean actresses look so similar! Some of them are like identical twins :wtf:...

actually those two look really different when you look at them from the front, but in those pics you can't tell since it's kinda quarter shot. But, I recognize them from the show... I watched the entire series cuz I kept comparing my nose to that second girl because it was weird how same our noses are... although her's might be natural... and I had to resort to surgery. :P

Oooh.. you first have to load up the photos at
www.imageshack.us

Then copy the "direct link to image" codes and click the "INSERT IMAGE" icon here, copy and paste the codes in that.

Then it'd show up like that :tup:

You have to be really careful about the sides of the nostrils... it can collapse if it is too weak... most of the time this isn't performed on because it gives nominal results compared to other procedures.

hahahah this must be the joke of the day! If you didnt tell me, I would definately have brought those pics to the doctor and tell him they're the same girl. LOL

---saved from potential embarrassment---:sweatdrop:

so maskd2003,which nose do you like better? The 1st or 2nd?

This is just my opinion. Lots of people have different taste than me...

But I like the second better, but both noses are great...

I don't like the image shack one just posted... it destroys this "gentleness," "innocence" look ... I don't know... I know that sounds weird.

Oh I see... is this called the "defatting"?

I wonder how bad defatting really is.... Dr Chuang slow in responding definately left me with alot of questions... haha

You mean the one nini posted?