BeautyHacker

Heyyyyyyyy Nini!!! Where have you been? Its quieter without you.. :crybaby:

Oh about one eye more swollen than the other, its normal. I've read that alot of times for people who have done eyelid PS. No worries ;)

WOW.. he GUARANTEED? lol... cool

I wonder if he can guarantee that he can make me pretty.......:confused1:

You are going alone? For sure?
September?

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keenose, I missed you!! I want to go with someone either to Taipei or Korea. Korea is the country I've dreamt to go for long, but can't fine someone to go with me, you see, I don't speak Korean. yeah, guarantee,lol. I'm now wearing glasses instead of contact after the surgery, so I always misspell words.lol. yeah, Dr. Chuang said my original nose tip is wide and round, so it can hold more tension to have a smaller and higher nose tip. he also said he didn't have to cut my ear to get the cartilage, he has something new now--septal cartilage(?) I don't quite remember what it was. my nose tip is soooo wide, I need defatting defintely. mannn, I just don't understand, why can't I just have a beautiful high nose like so many other girls do? do you know this singer name Xiao Yaxuan? , but her nose is the nose that I really want. I admire her sooo much!http://www.djyeh.com/upload/200612252040043111.jpg

I missed you tooooooo!!!! hahaha well... yeah yeah.. wearing specs caused you to MISPELL my nick! LOL :Push:

Korea is great.. but the costs are so high! Initially, I thought of going to Korea too.. but.... there's the cost factor.. and also that I realised I dont really like what they "produce" ... like Dr Jung.. the nose expert.. I dont like that kind of nose on me. Thats what I thought.

Then I thought Dr Chuang looks pretty good.. I mean not physically.....but his website and word of mouth recommendation.

Yeah, he also said that he wont need to cut my ear.
Not cutting the ear is something to be happy about I think. At least there's one less thing to look after...

Hmmmmm I'm a little wary of the "DEFATTING" nose tip thing.. because from other Doctors and also Maskd2003 did say that she also read that defatting the nose would probably cause poor blood circulation!!!

Then the other doctor said that poor blood circulation would cause the skin there to DIE!!!! :wtf:
When skin dies, you know the color is different from the others.. so I'm thinking that would really look ugly!
I dont know if its just skin ugly.. OR would it affect the internal stuff and functions since its blood circulation..

I've emailed Dr Chuang asking about this too, but he has yet replyed.:crybaby:

Its been about a week since I last heard from him.

WOW........now then I realised that xiao yaxuan has such a nice nose!
I do know she sings great.. dances well... and has a nice face shape!

Also...

here is some contradicting information.

Doctor Chuang actually replied another girl in April, regarding goretex.
Quoted exactly below:

Actually I don't think Goretex is the best material for rhinoplasty. It can be fixed tight with your skin, but that's also negative part. Once if your skin is getting atrophy when you are old enough you might take a chance to have a Goretex show. If this problem dose happen, how can you expect to remove it all? That's why I always think silicone implant is better than Goretex in some conditions. If you don't like silicone in the furture, just take it out!

We don't know if Gretex can last over 25 years becasue this product is manufactured only 10 years. "

LOL.. I have emailed him asking the explaination for this.. whether he has discovered new information on this material or something..
since he firmly ONLY recommended goretex in my case too. But said something like this previously..

Maybe thats why he is taking so long to reply??? HAHAHA:P

Oooooooo she does look sexy.
But personally, I thought her nose is too big for her face???

ugh! anyone SICK of being swollen????
I am!
I hate these medium height creases... Arg. I am SERIOUS when I say no surgery anymore! No strangers can tell that I look unnatural... but when I look in the mirror... yeesh! I hate them! I like small creases; that's just how I am.

nini, haha... yea... she's very pretty. what I like are her lashes:wtf:. Hopefully, mine will look like that soon! God, that is my favorite thing that I did.

LOL ... some people would KILL to have medium height creases(like me).. hehe just enjoy the moment hun....

It'd be over before you know it. :P

Are you applying cold pack everyday still? How about those.. scorpian grass tea.. almond tea stuff? Did you try?

Ohh I see.. so are you doing all the steps?

Taking anything to help deswelling still?

LOL.... thats funny...

Yeah I would probably look like the female version of Jacky Chan with that nose.

no... not really..

See... I think that Sinnech helps with bruising but not really with swelling. That's just my experience.

This time with the eye... I just eat some pineapple sometimes... and cold compress before stitches taken out... and now, maybe once a day with warm compress... though I probably should do it more since I hate the look of medium creases on me...
should be drinking more water... I get vitamin c every day... and eat veggies and fruits.

I'm one of those girls that don't eat healthy usually... so I haven't been doing a good job eating healthy greens and fruits.

lollololololololol:roflmfao:I'm rolling on the floor. keenose, you are funny. anyways, she didn't do any surgeries, her nose is nature. but not so sure though, the Japanese do a great job on surgeries, maybe you can get that kind of nose in Japan. :tup: