BeautyHacker

Ohhh thats a bonus!! I always feel irritated with them poking into my eyes! They are jet straight you see...

And because they poke into my eyes.. I thus get into the habit of rubbing my eyes.. or pulling my lashes.. eeks.. which I can find them falling!!! :nuts:

Ok.. got to do it soon.. haha

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yupyup!! I saw ONE pic of yours.. the one where you had those collies.. haha

Yeah you have that.. next door boy look... cute and handsome lahh... haha :P

You say you 28.. seriously........... jealous.
cos you look so young!!!:cursing:

AWWWwwwwwwwwww your bf is so sweet!
Mine doesnt compliment on how I look. He's not observant at all... :sad:

How long have you done your lids counting from the surgery day?

can you share any make up tips to make the lids look not so swollen or puffy? I think we'd need that.. haha

Are you sure your bf called you kitty? OR........SEX KITTEN? HAhahhaha :yahoo:

You look sexy.. you know that? haha

Oh me... I'm still waiting for Dr Chuang to reply. He takes a long time to reply. Maybe its because of my excessive questions.

This time because I saw a reply he gave to another forumer. saying :" Actually I don't think Goretex is the best material for rhinoplasty. It can be fixed tight with your skin, but that's also negative part. Once if your skin is getting atrophy when you are old enough you might take a chance to have a Goretex show. If this problem dose happen, how can you expect to remove it all? That's why I always think silicone implant is better than Goretex in some conditions. If you don't like silicone in the furture, just take it out!

We don't know if Gretex can last over 25 years becasue this product is manufactured only 10 years. "

Which is contradicting, because he recommended goretex to me. So I was asking him if he discovered any useful information from the time he said this, to now. He said this in April 2007.

For sure, I'll be doing my nose and eyes.. just reconsidering the bone shaving thing.;)

thanks for your compliment, kneenose. well, I did my eye surgery last Sunday. I'm not putting makeup on my swollen eyes since it will irritate my eyelid skin, and slow down the process of healing. fake lashes and eyeshadow are all you need to make your eyes look big. you won't believe the ways my eyes look before and after makeup. they look completely different. I'm looking for darker eyeshadow now since the one I have is too light, you can't see it so obviously in my pictures.what do you mean goretex lasts for only 10 years? I thought it lasts for a lifttime. my bf called "hello kitty"(the one in Japanese cartoon), not sex kitten,lol. he is not that lucky:happydance:

Nini, I had a good chuckle to myself when I read you wrote kneenose instead of keenose lol. I was thinking of kneecaps & noses hehe :roflmfao:

I think she's saying that Goretex has only been around for about 10 years, it is supposed to last a lifetime though.

There are some doctors out there that only use Goretex primarily but the one doctor I've seen in Texas, Dr. Lam on Youtube, I didn't really like the before & after pictures. The ones I seen in Korea like with Dr. Kim & Dr. Jung were more my style. :yes:

I'm a blond caucasian girl, 24, teaching in Korea for a year. My contract is over at the end of November and I plan on booking a nose job for December 1st or 2nd.

BK Clinic? Dream Clinic? I haven't had consultations yet.

2 weeks after the operation (too early?) I'm meeting my boyfriend for a vacation in Thailand before my return to Canada. He knows about my plans for surgery, but I have yet to tell my family.

Is there anyone in Korea now who plans to get plastic surgery in December? Any information/advice would be appreciated. Lemme know!

LOL...... Oh and a small note, always try to use natural make up! Like mineral make up.. it is safe for even after surgery. Recommended by PS and dermalogists..

I'm switching to those, especially when I go for PS.

WOW.. but fake eyelashes.. are they hard to put on and remove? Would they look too fake?
I've never tried them on before.. can you reuse them?

Ok so when our eyes are swollen, using fake eyelashes and dark eyeshadow will make them look less swollen? Is that what you mean?

Oh about goretex, actually I went and found out that goretex is NOT just manufactured for 10 years. Its been used for I think.. 30 years on human bodies. Its only "recently" that is about 10 years.. used on human FACE.

Previously, it was used on heart valves etc... so now they brought it to be used on faces.

BUT.. I'm still waiting for the Dr's reply on why he said that..

hahah I know Hello Kitty! Its one of the most popular KITTY... in the world I think.
When Hello kitty was released in macdonalds for collection when you buy their meals, the queue for them was CRAZY.. plus.. they also broke the glass of the macdonals!!!! yeah I'm not kidding.

So its SOoooooooo hot and sought after at that time.

So your bf is dam lucky to be holding one big hello kitty now! It can talk and smile too!!!! :roflmfao:

LOL.. yeah actually I noticed it the first time.. and I just brushed it off with...typo error.. but she's doing it again~ hahahahahha

Well yeah.. I think its funny too though... :P

Miss Eve,

Are you sure you want to go to Korea to do plastic surgery? They have very little experience with caucasian people. At least in America, there is a blend of people here so Asian people are not at a complete loss for finding an experienced plastic surgeon. But, I think most of still prefer to go to Asia for plastic surgery, especially things that require a little more skill such as a rhinoplasty.

Plastic surgery is extremely based on artistry and experience. A lot of Asian surgeries are completely opposite of Caucasian ones. For instance, they like to make nose higher, whereas Caucasians like to make it lower. Caucasians usually like cheek implants whereas Asians prefer a flatter cheekbone.

You might be better off doing it here... prices are not that different from here and Korea. For instance, my eye thing was 1600, including free revisions... but a lot of places in Korea are the same. Also, I knew of a place in my town that just charged 1000.

Yup! Fully agree with maskd2003.

Thats why we Asians go to Asian countries for PS..
So unless you want to look like an Asian.. then probably the states would be better.

Mask2003,

Do you know if Jong is good with EPI?
Because I'm thinking of possibly doing Epi and double eye.. I know Chuang is good with Epi.. but am thinking of how troublesome it would be if they are done at two different places.

Like epi at chuang, then go to jong for double eyelids.. lol
Guess that would be funny right?

LOL no problem at all.. hahaha

Ahhh so the make up artist was LYING! Trying to cheat my money!! haha she says that we cannot reuse eyelashes.. bleh...
And she like charged $30 for lashes.. crazy!

When is summer?

You going alone? To chuang?