BeautyHacker

being really strict about keeping them out of the light is not going to make them heal faster.
Put ice bag, or cold compress as much as you can to your eyes during the first week. This will help in healing faster... other than that, eat very healthy. Avoid salty and spicy foods, take vitamin c supplement and lots of fruits and veggies...

kimosa,
haha... I know what you mean by paranoid right now... I look so weird... where'd you go?

I'm sure everyone's eyes will be great! :yes:

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

I just finished reading this entire thread. There's so much helpful information here. My compliments to everyone here who went through with the surgery. I had a question about the eyelash implants done by Dr. Jong from Taiwan I believe. Does anyone know if Dr. Jong does the hair implants for eyebrows? My eyebrow is kind of thinning off at one side due to past overplucking or something, and I would like to have the thickness of it addressed. Is that possible? I was thinking it should be possible be since the operation seems to be similar in theory to the eyelash procedure. Does Dr. Jong have an email address?

Oh I went shoe shopping with my mom. Ok so I went to a shop with my mom today & didn't really want to go in but my mom insisted nobody pays attention to anyone in this shop & no one ever helps you. Well, of all days she goes to this beauty shop place, a girl decides to help us & wouldn't leave us alone after my mom said we didn't need help. I really don't think I'm being paranoid, she was trying to look at my eyes! I would also be curious about someone too if I thought they had their eyes done, but she was relentless so I ended up leaving later lol. I think I need to start wearing my shades again hehe I am just not ready for the world yet. Normally I wouldn't care & stare at them right back but that's when I looked kinda normal :P

my crease isn't that high anymore. It still looks weird, because when it swells, it looks, well, you know... haha.
But, I did request a small tapered crease, and I think I heal very fast, now that I compare the nose and eyes and everything to people... but healing always takes a long time, even for me.

Anyway, I don't know how to answer that question of yours about how long it will take. It's really dependent on how good your body is at healing, and how high of a crease you wanted.

But, anyway, this is a really good thing to watch anytime you want to do plastic surgery, particularly double eyelid. It explains post-op results pretty well.
http://www.drmeronk.com/video-pageswm/casethreeafter_w.html

wow, maskd is the man!! you offered such an awsome link about eyelid surgery! well, that means I have to wait for 4 months to wear makeup? :wtf:

I am not a guy... didn't you think I was a guy earlier too??
Do I need to change my username?

Did you see my eyes and nose on the before and after? I think they clearly belong to a girl...

Also, I was speaking about the girl that Kimosa was talking about...