BeautyHacker

I know you are a girl. all I meant was that you were awesome. anyways, I will be in school in a month, I don't party too much, so there is no need for me to wear makeup anyways. plus, applying makeup to unhealed eyes won't look nature. I will wait for at least 2.5 months to see how they look. I don't want my makeup to slow down the process of healing. yeah, my eyes do look like the ones those patients had when it's been only four days. but mine look slightly better.lol

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, ok... sorry, Nini. I can be crazy sometimes. :P

I went to my doctor today to take out the stitches. he said I can wear contacts now. Basically, you can wear contacts after the stitches are taken out. He also said I can wear makeup now... but I'm going to wait another week... just in case.
So, I don't think you'll have to wait that long. So no worries, ok?

My eyelids are about the height of a medium crease right now... and it would look normal if it weren't so deep... the "deepness" will become more natural as time goes by.
But, the lady who took out my stitches (she's so sweet and cute: she said she had been particularly waiting for me all day) asked me if I had requested higher crease or lower crease... so no worries if you ladies are worried about how high the final crease will be. You can't tell at this point of time!

It's so funny how all three of us did it pretty much the same time! It's actually pretty cool.

it's funny I could feel the dcotor is doing stitches for my eyes, but now I can't even see the stitches! could you see the stitches before they took it out, maskd?

when did you do your eye surgery, maskd? I did it last Sunday. so it's been 4 days now, but my eyes look like those ones after two weeks, see, you can't see stitches in those eyes in your link