BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume you're pretty informative too with the nose and now the eye thing. I just have you beat with the eyelash implants... hahaha.
I call it my excessive surgery. But, that one is the easiest to deal with because swelling and bruising by far is so minimal... like for me it was two days.

my bf knows I did the surgery, he doesn't mind even though he doesn't think I need any surgeries. you heal fast then. is your doctor Asian? Dr. monke(?) is white, isn't he? so you think his procedure requires more time to heal? I mean Asian doctors know Asian surgeries better?

My bf lives with me... so he knows about the eyes (but not the nose or eyelashes)... haha... which is weird... I've been dating him for years and he was the only one who didn't notice me looking different when I came back.

I just don't like him to see me be so obsessive over this.

I have always been really superficial and he's always made fun of me for it... and I told him I got the eyelid thing to lift my super long eyelashes up and the eyelashes were poking my eyes... which is totally not true! haha... He thinks I'm the type that would NEVER think of altering myself surgically... lol... it's so funny... because he knows me better than anyone else except this one aspect that I hid from him....

My doctor is Korean. But, I don't think that matters. The surgery is actually considered very simple. there really shouldn't be too much difference in doctors as long as the doctor has good experience and knows what looks good on asians.

I did get partial incision rather than full, which also lends to faster healing.

The great thing about my doc is the revisions are free! But, I don't think I'll be needing it anyway.

Was your's a partial incision or full?

sorry, maskd. someone called me, so I left you in the middle of our conversation. I think I got full incision since I requested a high fold. your bf is a sweetheart then. yeah, before I had any surgeries and before I changed my hairstyle and makeup style, my head looked huge. my bf would call me a watermelon face during a fight. anyways, now I look much better even though I need another rhinoplasty.

That is crazy! Hmm but then again he is a guy lol but still....

I always used that excuse of my eyelashes poking my eyes. Well it wasn't really an excuse because it was kinda true lol but I was always into looking good (vain I know) & I always wanted my eyes & nose done.

My bf says no more surgeries until I get super old! If he wasn't like that, I think I'd be way too much into this surgery thing but I'm going to calm down after my revisions & just enjoy for awhile :P

Nini - Watermelon head?? I like watermelons, but if someone called me a watermelon head, he better be well protected lol hi-yahhhh karate kick to who knows where lol :graucho:

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......

Its wierd how the forum sometimes doesnt notify me of replies!

I just popped by and realised theres so much action going on!!! :nuts:

Gratz to Nini!!! For having done your eyes.. ehhe post us some pics when you can yeah?

I'm sure you'd look great!

I'm sorry about Kimosa.. that guy was just so brainless.. hahaha

Then again.. there was this one time where a beautician I went to, (didnt like her) one day she had these red bruised eyes.. with lines at the double eyelid. haha
Then I asked her "you went to get double eyelid PS?"
She replied that she bumped her face .. thats why bruised.. so funny.:P

Gosh.. I'm mean... :wlae:

Thats a GREAT excuse! lol

But .. does it really help?

Because my lashes keep poking into my eyes all the time.. for real. :cursing:

hahahah thats funny!

My bf calls me a sunflower.. because my whole face is so round like the sunflower. :nuts:

Hey Keenose!

Thanks! How you know I 'very handsome already' - did you see my pics?

Tell me, is this thread any more interesting than Sgexpat?

lol,Kimosa. thanks for your advice about how to deal with my bf calling me a watermelon head. it's ok, we were just fighting. afterall, he thinks I'm gorgeous. he gives me compliment about the way I look all the time. kneenose-- I'm still healing, I'm sure I will post some pictures after I'm healed. but I don't look bad now at all even though my eyes are still pretty swollen. I can see the crease, which look pretty good. I like what your bf calls you.sunflower, it's so cute. before my surgeries and before I changed my hairstyle, my bf would call me "hello kitty" yeah, cute, big face with little eyes.lol.you saw my picture before the surgery, back then I was not so experienced with makeup and hairstyle. my hair was huge and my makeup looked so unnature. kneenose, I think you have had enough information about everything, all you gotta do is to have the surgeries like many of us. just do it, and tell us about it. just a little piece of advice from me:yes:I'm sure you will enhance your beauty soon you get it done!